You may not want some posts to be on your Facebook timeline and must have been in search of How to Delete Facebook Posts at Once. Well, we all know that not all posts are meant to be on Facebook and so you just realized that! Perhaps, you just have too many posts and need to delete some, right?
As much as Facebook hates to see your posts and content leave the platform, they have also made it possible for you to take off whatever post you do not want.
How to Delete Facebook Posts at Once
So many people out there may actually be thinking of how to start cleaning up their timelines. And with this, it requires deleting some unnecessary posts, right? However, we all know that the process of deleting these posts one after the other could be so stressful.
Instead of having to delete them one after the other, you can simply delete them in bulk. So, right in this article, you will learn How to Delete Facebook Posts All at Once.
You should note that the bulk deletion of your posts on Facebook is popularly done through the web version of this social platform. However, we will also find out if it is available through the mobile app version. Let’s move on!
Delete All Facebook Posts 2021
Still, in the process of learning how to delete your posts all at once, there are important notes to take note of. What do you need to know? It really is not possible for you to delete the posts at once. So, what do you do then?
You can delete up to 50 posts at a time and not more than that. With this, you can delete these posts in bulk but not all at once.
How to Delete Facebook Posts in Bulk
In this part of this article, you will get to know How to Delete Facebook Posts All at Once. However, you should note that it is all about selecting and deleting them up to 50 at a time. Let’s check out the steps listed below.
- On your web browser, visit facebook.com.
- Next, you have to log into the account you want to delete posts from.
- Go to the profile section of the account.
- Beneath the status update box, click on “Manage posts”.
- You can make use of the filters on the left side of the page.
- To delete any posts from your timeline, tap on the Square Checkbox at the top right corner of the photo.
- Click on “Next” and select “Delete Posts”.
Tap on “Done” and you are good to go and that is it.
How to Delete Facebook Posts from App
To delete these posts from the app, follow the steps below.
- Get on the Facebook app and log into your account.
- Just beneath the status update box, tap on “Manage Posts”.
- On the page, click on “Filters”, which is at the top and this gives you options.
- To select the photos to delete, click on the Circular Checkbox, which is at the top left corner of the photo.
- Next, click on the trash can icon and click on “Delete”.
You can use these steps to delete these posts all at a time. All you have to do is select up to 50 photos at a time till you get to delete them from the account. That’s how it works.
Note: The deletion of posts is permanent and cannot be reversed. This takes the posts of the entire Facebook platform. So, if you do not want to delete them permanently, you just have to hide the posts so they do not appear on the timeline.
You can unhide the posts by going to your Activity Log on your profile and select the “Hidden from Timeline” option.