How to Delete my Facebook Account. Let’s establish first that you want to delete your account due to one reason or the other which is normal. You may get tired of the platform and you want to take a break for a while or leave the platform completely.
You should know that there is a way to go about it. Note, that everything you have added to your account will be deleted permanently within a few days of your decision (this is within 30).
How to Delete my Facebook Account
Friends might have access to messages you sent after your account was deleted. Facebook says copies of some data such as log records may stay in their database “but are disassociated from personal identifiers.”
Below we will be giving you the full hint and everything you need to know about deleting your Facebook account;
What Happens If I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
If you are thinking about what would happen next when you delete your Facebook account, here is what you need to know.
- You won’t be able to reactive your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be deleted permanently. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
- You will not be able to use Facebook messenger.
- You will not be able to use your Facebook login for any other app you signed up for with your Facebook accounts, such as Pinterest or Spotify. You might need to contact the apps and websites to recover those accounts.
- Some information such as messages you sent to friends, might be visible to them after you have deleted your account. Lots of messages you have sent are stored in your friend’s inboxes.
- If you log in to your Facebook account into Oculus, deleting your Facebook account will also delete your Oculus information. This involves your app purchases and your achievements. You won’t be able to get access to any of your apps and will lose any saved existing credits.
- Pages that only you can control will be deleted. If you don’t want your page to be deleted, you give someone else to help you control your page. You can then be able to delete your account without deleting your page.
What if I want to take a break from Facebook, and I don’t want all my account deleted?
When you temporarily deactivate your account, you can take a break from Facebook and temporarily deactivate your account.
How to Deactivate your Facebook
Here are steps to follow when you want to deactivate your Facebook.
- People will not be able to see and go through your Facebook profile.
- Your photos, posts, and videos won’t be deleted.
- You can still be able to use your Facebook login for your other apps such as Spotify, Pinterest, or games.
- You will not be about to use your Facebook account to access Oculus products or your oculus information.
- You will continue to appear to friends on Facebook in places where they can message you. you can still use Facebook messenger. Your profile picture will still be visible in your conversations and people will still be able to search for you by name to send you a message.
- Pages that you are in charge of will also be deactivated. If your page is deactivated, people can’t see your page pf find it if they search for it. So, if you don’t want your account deactivated you can give someone else to have full control of the page. You then deactivate your account without deactivating the page.
- You can choose to back whenever you want
How Do I Permanently Delete Your Account?
Are you wondering how to delete your Facebook account permanently? do you think it is not possible, if you think so, here is what may interest you? you can delete your Facebook account permanently and there are ways to about it. Notwithstanding, you will not be able to gain your information back again after 30 days of deleting the account.
How to Permanently Delete Your Account
To permanently delete your account follow the steps below.
- Connect your device with a strong internet connection.
- Tap on the Facebook app launcher and log in to your account with your “email or phone number” and “password” and tap on the “login” button below the form given
- From your main profile, click on the top right corner button (menu) of Facebook.
- Select settings & privacy, then click settings.
- Click your Facebook information in the left column. If you have Facebook access to a page in the new pages experience: click privacy, then click your Facebook information.
- Click deactivation and deletion.
- Choose delete account, then click continue to account deletion.
- Click delete account, enter your password and then click continue.
Use the above steps and you will be able to delete the Facebook platform permanently. Next, we will be discussing how to cancel the delete process after you may have started the process.
Can I Cancel My Account Deletion?
If it’s been less than 30 days since you initiated the deletion, you can still cancel your account deletion. But after 30 days, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to get your information.
It might take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you’ve posted. While we’re deleting this information, it’s not accessible to other people using Facebook.
Copies of your information may remain after 90 days in backup storage that we use to recover in the event of a disaster, software error, or other data loss event.
To cancel your account deletion:
- Log in to your Facebook account within 30 days of deleting your account.
- Click cancel the deletion.
With the explanation above hopefully, you can know and understand the terms on how you can delete your account.
- www.universalrewards.com – How to Login to My Universal Rewards Account
- www.myduchess.com/Register – How to Register My Duchess Crown Card Online
- Americanexpress.com/mygiftcard – Amex Gift Card Sign up, Login Customer Service
- www.kiacardstatus.com – Kiaprepaidcard Login and Check your Balance Online