What is ‘how to delete the history in browser’? Do you know how to delete the history in your browser? Many internet browsers wish they can delete their browser histories, but they don’t know how to get this done. Deleting your browser history is not just important it is also very much necessary. Personally I never knew of the benefits and advantages of deleting or clearing one’s browser. Immediately I knew of the benefits of this, I have made it a habit of deleting or clearing my browsing history.
How to Delete the History in Browser
The option of deleting browsing histories is now corporate in all browsing systems in the market today; this is due to the fact that they now know the benefits of doing this. Even with all the awareness, only a few internet browsers still remember to delete their browsing histories. Some remember to do this; the thing is that they just don’t care.
Deleting ones browsing history can actually clear up more disc space in your hard drive. This activity can also boost up your browser privacy. You get to remove tracking cookies from your browser. Deleting or clearing your browsing history speeds up your browser and also add additional disc space.
Steps in Deleting Your Chrome Browser History
To do this, follow the steps below;
- Open the chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the More icon at the top right corner of the chrome page.
- Click on history and then on history.
- Select or click Clear browsing data on the left column.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select how much history you want to delete from here.
- To delete everything, select all time.
- You will have to check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including browsing history.
- Click clear data.
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap More on the top right corner.
- Tap on history.
- Select or tap on clear browsing data.
- Select how much info you want to delete next to time range. To clear everything, tap on all time.
- Tap Clear data.
iPhone and iPad
- Open the Chrome app on your device.
- Tap on More at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on history.
- Select Clear browsing data at the bottom.
- Check browsing history. Uncheck any other item you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear browsing data and then clear browsing data.
- At the top right, tap done.
That’s all to do to clear your chrome browsing history in selected devices.