How to Delete Your Facebook Avatar? Facebook has included a more fun and exciting way to interact or express yourself with friends and family. Asides from being a great way to express yourself on the platform using Avatar, the feature is not for everyone. That is to say, not everyone on Facebook likes the Avatar feature.
If you have tried using the avatar feature and don’t find fun or you don’t like it, you can delete it. Yes, that what I said, you can actually delete your Facebook avatar and if that’s your reason for being here, then you’ve clicked on the right post. Find out how to delete your Facebook avatar by reading on.
How to Delete Your Facebook Avatar
Deleting a Facebook avatar is easy, trust me, the process of creating is lengthy, however, deleting is very brief. It can be done with just a few taps and the process is the same on both Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps. So whatever device you’re using, you can use the deletion process on both.
As I said, knowing how to delete a Facebook avatar is very simple and can be done very fast, however, the avatar account needs to be logged. That is to say, the account that you used for making your Facebook avatar needs to be logged in either using Facebook or the Messenger app.
How Can I Delete My Facebook Avatar
If after using the avatar feature and you find out that, the feature is not something you would like to continue, you can delete it. And that is the reason for this article. The steps I will be sharing with you here can be used for both iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. Deleting is as creating or making a new one on the platform. Not is required aside from your device and data connection.
So with that said, let’s look at how you can delete your Facebook avatar. To delete Facebook avatar on your account, follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Facebook mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Then tap on the “Comment option” of any post that you come across, it could be your own personal post.
- Locate the Emoji icon and tap on it.
- To access Avatar, tap on the Avatar menu from the stickers section. Facebook avatar menu is located at the bottom of the comment box.
- After tapping on it, if the avatar sticker show, select the option to “Edit Avatar”.
- Your avatar editing screen will be shown to let you make whatever changes that you want.
- On the right side (top), three icons will be shown. Now if you wish to delete the avatar, tap on the pencil-like icon.
- On the next screen, some editing options will be displayed, then tap on the “Delete” icon.
- To confirm or commence, tap on “Delete Avatar” when prompted to.
The above steps are the guides to follow to delete your avatar using your iOS or Android devices. As I earlier, said, it can be used for both Messenger and Facebook applications.