How to Download Disney Plus Movies on a Laptop – You may wonder: How can I download Disney Plus movies on a laptop and watch them with no internet connection? Disney Plus has launched a download function, which is handy for people who want to download videos to head out and watch them on the go without worrying about Wi-Fi.
However, you can only enjoy these videos via the Disney Plus app; you cannot transfer or download them to external storage.
How to Download Disney Plus Movies on a Laptop
Here is the easiest way to download movies and TV shows from Disney Plus to watch on your laptop when you don’t have an internet connection.
How to Download Disney Plus Movies on a Laptop Using StreamFab’s Disney Plus Downloader
StreamFab Disney Plus Downloader can be the savior of your favorite Disney Plus movie-downloading journey. Considering that you can’t enjoy them on more than 10 mobiles or tablets, StreamFab comes in handy to break the blocks.
StreamFab Disney Plus Downloader
The latest movies and TV shows can be downloaded from the Disney+ streaming service with up to 1080p quality and Atmos/EAC3 5.1 audio.
- Download Disney+ movies without ads for an unlimited period.
- Unlimited downloads with 1080p and EAC3 5.1 or AAC 2.0 audio tracks
- Downloading option with H.264 or H.265 codecs to save space.
- MP4 saving for flexible access to downloads on any device
- Download Disney+ movies with subtitles and metadata.
- Scheduled newly released movies will be automatically downloaded.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use the StreamFab Disney Plus Video Downloader:
- First, install the software on your device and open the interface.
- Find the Disney Plus movie you want to download. You can also copy and paste your video URL directly into the address bar on the homepage.
- Search for the movie and play it, and then a pop-up window will ask for your video options.
- Click the download button. After customization, you can download the Disney Plus movies right now or add them to the queue.
How to Download Disney Plus Movies on a Laptop Using Pazu’s Disney Plus Video Downloader
The Pazu Disney Plus Video Downloader application lets users download content directly from the Disney Plus web player. It saves the content in high-quality MP4 or MKV format and preserves the subtitles and multi-language audio tracks. Follow the steps below to learn how to use the Pazu Disney Plus Video Downloader app on a PC.
- Download, install, and launch Pazu Disney Plus Video Downloader on your PC.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account.
- Now, type the movie or TV show you wish to download on your PC in the search field.
- Copy and paste the link to the relevant result that appears on your screen and hit the Search icon.
- At this step, you must choose the video format or quality in which you wish to save the downloaded content.
- Click the Download button to begin the saving process. Remember, before downloading the movie or show, you can manage the subtitles and audio tracks you wish to download.
How to Download Disney Plus Movies on a Laptop Using MovPilot’s Disney Plus Video Downloader
A step-by-step guide on how to use MovPilot Disney Plus Video Downloader to download Disney Plus movies on laptops is included below. Let’s jump right in.
- Download, install, and launch the software on your laptop.
- If you have registered before, log in to your Disney Plus account in the downloader.
- Enter the name of the movie or TV show in the search field. You can also copy and paste the video URL from the Disney Plus website into the input box if you want to get the right result quickly.
- If you want to have personal settings on video quality, format, and other parameters, click on “Settings” in the upper-right corner of the screen. The download formats will follow the default data if you don’t set them.
- Choose audio languages and subtitle formats by clicking the button next to the “Download” icon. And then click the “Download” button to start downloading.
- The download process will be displayed on the right side of the main menu. You can remove them or pause them at any time.
- After the video is downloaded, you will see it in the “History” section on the top of the screen.
- Click the folder icon to find its location on your disc, and play it with any player on your computer.
How to Use DispCam to Download Disney Plus Videos on a Laptop
- Install DispCam on your computer and launch it.
- Type any word in the search bar to open the login window.
- Enter your email and password to log in to your Disney+ account. DispCam will not record your personal information. You can log out of your account after downloading.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the upper right corner of the program and customize the output settings in the “Download Settings” tab, including the video format (MP4 or MKV), video quality (High, Medium, Low), the language of audio and subtitles, and the output path.
- Enter the video name or copy and paste the URL from the Disney Plus web player into DispCam and press the “Enter” button. DispCam will find some related videos according to the name you entered.
- The advanced download option allows you to select specific video quality, audio tracks, and subtitles for selected videos. For movies, the “Advanced Download” icon is located next to the Download icon. If you are trying to download a TV show, the “Advanced Download” button will light up at the bottom left of the window after clicking the “Download” icon.
- Now you can start downloading Disney Plus videos by clicking the “Download” button. DispCam will download the selected videos quickly based on the output settings you have chosen above.
- When finished downloading, move to the “Library” tab and click the folder icon to find the downloaded file on the local drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any downloading limitations on Disney+?
Fortunately, there is no limit to Disney Plus downloads on your mobile devices. However, there are certain limits or conditions that you have to follow when going for any option of how to download Disney+ movies on a laptop, such as a Mac or other platforms. Knowing these Disney+ downloading limits would help you customize and prioritize your Disney+ download-watching experience in a very organized way.
- Disney+ doesn’t allow you to download movies on a laptop, TV, computer, or another device.
- Maximum downloads per title: Each movie on Disney+ can only be downloaded a maximum of seven times per account.
- Device limit: You cannot stream or download Disney Plus movies if you reach the device limit.
- Download expiration: Downloads will expire 48 hours after you first play them. After that, you’ll need to re-download the content to continue watching it.
- Geographic restrictions: Some content may not be available for download in all regions due to licensing restrictions.
What are the devices on which I can watch Disney+?
Other than Android, iOS, or PC, you can also opt for other devices to stream your Disney+ content. These are;
- PS4 and PS5
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung or LG Smart TV
- MacBook and iMac
- Xbox One, along with Xbox Series X and S