How to Download Episodes on Funimation: Are you an Anime fan and looking for how to download episodes on Funimation? Having an offline viewing option for any of the streaming services is beneficial for customers.
Users want to overcome the stress of using data to watch their favorite anime. Keep on reading, as we will be giving you steps on how to download your favorite and watch later, helping you to save your data.
How to Download Episodes on Funimation
Funimation is one of the most successful venues for streaming anime throughout the globe, even though it is only accessible in Canada, the United States, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Australia. As an anime lover, Funimation is the best site for watching both dubbed and subtitled anime.
Funimation Now applications now have a download capability, which enables users to keep anime episodes in the Funimation Now library so that they can play their anime without an internet connection. Funimation is an OTT platform whose library is pure anime. Anime lovers worldwide can sign up for an account and enjoy anime content, regardless of where they are.
Funimation is a cross-platform streaming service, but its developers have only enabled downloads on one platform, either an Android or iOS device. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: You must make sure that you have the app downloaded on your mobile phone. Then visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to install it. The above hyperlinks will not assist you if you are operating from a region outside of the allowed countries.
- Step 2: Once you have downloaded and installed the app, launch it. For those in countries where Funimation is not available, they should seek VPN services.
- Step 3: What you have to do now is go to the video you want to download. Then search for it in the Funimation library.
- Step 4: At the bottom corner of the episode, click on the purple download button. Once the download is complete, you can go offline.
- Step 5: To get to where the downloaded video is, tap on the icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 6: At the menu that displays, tap the “My Library” option.
- Step 7: Under “My Library,” tap on the “My Device” option. The downloaded anime will be shown there.
At this point, you should feel happy, since you can enjoy offline viewing of any anime you want.
How to Download Episodes from Funimation with StreamGaGa
StreamGaGa is a one-stop solution to download movies from big platforms like HBO, Crunchyroll, Funimation, and other popular streaming websites offline. Through the use of Streamgaga, you will be able to see all of the shows that are presently being distributed by Funimation at a resolution of 1080p. You can also download all of the seasons of your favorite anime episodes with complete subtitles in a variety of languages from all over the world.
To use Streamgaga, you will need to obtain the StreamGaGa Funimation downloader and then install it. Then launch the downloader after the installation is complete, and then go on with the steps below.
- Step 1: From the homepage of the downloader, scroll to the left pane and click on the VIP services option.
- Step 2: On the next screen, scroll down until you see the Funimation card on the list of supported streaming services. Then click on it.
- Step 3: After logging in to your Funimation account, locate the anime program that you wish to download.
- Step 4: After locating the anime you want, click on the download button to explore the choices and settings for downloading the anime. After making the necessary adjustments, include the movie in your download queue.
- Step 5: Once the anime has been uploaded to the download queue, the download will begin immediately afterward.
You will be able to download as many movies as you want. All you need to do is locate the movies, play them, and add them to your download queue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Funimation Free?
You can watch a limited amount of Funimation’s library in 1080p for free with ads. To get the whole experience of Funimation, you will need to subscribe to one of the three subscription plans.
Can Funimation subscriptions be transferred to Crunchyroll?
The yearly subscription conditions for Funimation will not be covered by that, so customer care must be contacted. However, it will, at the very least, lower your yearly subscription by two months.