How to Download Photo Album from Facebook – Facebook Pictures
Do you know how to download photo album from Facebook? Have you ever wished to download all your pictures on Facebook to your device? Well, that is possible now, because Facebook has a new update that lets you download your photo album from Facebook to your device. At first, you can only download one at a time which was very tiresome, but now you can download all at once to your device. That’s huge. I personally love this option, because I have also wished of having all my pictures on my photo albums on Facebook to my device. On this article, I will be showing you how to download photo album from Facebook. To be able to download you must a Facebook account. It is only available on PC not on mobile devices yet.
You will need to be logged in to your Facebook account before you can download photo album from Facebook to your device. Follow the step instructions below;
- You can log in with your web browser by going to the Facebook official website at www.facebook.com or you can launch the Facebook mobile app if you have it installed on your device.
- Then fill the log in section with your account login details; email address or phone number and the account password.
- Click on Log in.
The Facebook account will be loaded and your home page will be displayed on the device if the login details are right. You can click on “Forgot password” to reset the account password if you’ve lost it.
You can also sign up for a new account if you don’t have an account. Follow the simple instructions below;
- Proceed to the Facebook official web site at www.facebook.com or you can open the Facebook mobile app downloaded to your device.
- Fill out the signup form with your first name, surname, email address or mobile number and then create a new password for the account.
- Head on to update your date of birth and your gender.
- Than on Sign up to enroll.
The new account will be created and Facebook will send you a confirmation mail or SMS. You can verify with the SMS by typing in the code sent or click on the link sent to verify.
Downloading Photo Album from Facebook
You can download your entire photo album from your Facebook page to your device. Follow the guidelines below;
- Log in to your Facebook with your Desktop or PC.
- Head to your profile and click on photos.
- Tap albums and select the album you want.
- Then click on the “Setting” icon next to Tag.
- Then tap on “Download album”.
Facebook will notify you when the album is ready to be downloaded and you can start the downloading process. Easy right?