“Selling On Facebook” Do you want to know how you can sell on the Facebook local marketplace? Selling On Facebook is a fast way of earning more income.
Exchanging goods and products on the Facebook platform is very easy. Selling On Facebook is all about how you sell and distribute your goods and product online for other interested buyers to contact you on their choice of product.
The process is simple and fast, you can learn more by reading on to find out.
Selling On Facebook
Facebook marketplace is a convenient way of buying and selling on Facebook. You can go through the goods and products of others to find what you’d like to purchase or buy.
Facebook market is available on the Facebook platform on both apps and desktops. If you wish to boost your local business, Facebook is just the best place for you to do so.
Facebook has a store that helps you sell your goods and products through the Facebook page.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social network that helps you maintain a friend list. Connect and share with friends. You share your photos and videos on the Facebook platform.
You can also upload a status update, chat with live video. Watch short and fun videos on your newsfeed or a friend’s timeline for free.
Buy and sell locally on the Facebook marketplace. Play games alone or with friends. Facebook is free and also a user-friendly platform that can be used by both the less technical people.
Signing up for a Facebook account to be able to sell on the Facebook marketplace is very easy.
How to Download the Facebook App to Start Selling on Facebook
Facebook is free on the app store of any device. The app is compatible with any device including iOS and Android devices. Follow the instructions below;
- Launch to the app store on your device.
- Use the search box to search for the Facebook app and then click on the first result on the page.
- Click on the download tab. Allow the permissions required by the app.
After downloading the Facebook app. You can open Facebook by tapping on the “Open” button. You can log in or sign up for a Facebook account.
How to Sign up for Facebook Account
To sell on Facebook you would need a Facebook account. Once you’re done downloading the Facebook app, you can sign up for the Facebook platform. To sign up, follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Facebook app on your device and hit on the “Sign up” option.
- Fill in your first name, surname, mobile number, or an email address and a password for your Facebook account on the text boxes. Then choose your date of birth and indicate your gender by hitting on it.
- Click on “Sign up”.
Verify your Facebook account by clicking on the link attached to the mail sent or type in the code sent to your mobile number.
How to Login to your Facebook Account
If you already have an account, you can log in to your Facebook account on the Facebook app. Follow the instructions below:
- Open the Facebook app on the device you are using.
- Tap on sign in and then fill in your Facebook login details. Then click on “Log in”.
Your Facebook account will be loaded on the device immediately if the login details are right.
How to sell on Facebook Marketplace
Selling items on Facebook Marketplace is simple and fast. Though the marketplace app is not yet available in many locations, it is accessible to a few locations.
Here’s how you can list an item on the Marketplace app;
- Open the Marketplace app on your device and hit on “Sell Something”.
- Input the title, price, and description of the item.
- Confirm the location you’re in.
- Select the item category from the options.
- Then select Placements.
- Hit on “Sell” or “publish”.
The item would be listed on the marketplace app and buyers can contact it.