How to download YouTube videos. Are you looking for how you can download YouTube videos on your iPhone, android, laptop or on Mac? Are you wondering if it’s possible to download YouTube video? Do you want to learn how to download YouTube videos? If yes then you have visited the right article.
After reading this article you will so much aware of how you can download YouTube videos you wish to download on your iPhone, android, laptop and on Mac. I will advise you to continue reading this article if you want to know more.
How to download YouTube videos
YouTube is one of the largest and popular videos sharing sites on the internet; many people love to post the clips of their life, videos they make or funny scenes they have shot and also they love to watch high-definition MV, watch tidbit, tutorials find answers for any question they have and also listen to music.
How to download YouTube videos in iPhone
The steps on how to download YouTube videos in iPhone are listed below:
- Lunch the YouTube app in your iPhone and play the video you want to download.
- Click Download to save the YouTube video to your iPhone.
- When it has done tap Library and then tap downloads to check the downloaded videos.
With these steps, you will be able to download YouTube videos on your iPhone.
Here are the guidelines:
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select YouTube downloader from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download into either mp4 for video or mp3 for and audio file.
- Then tap download.
By following these guidelines you will be able to download YouTube videos of your choice in your android.
The steps on how to download YouTube videos on the laptop are listed below:
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Go to the YouTube video you want to save using your browser.
- Lunch YTD video Downloader if it’s not already running.
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the download button in YTD.
After clicking the download button your video will be downloaded into your laptop.
How to download YouTube videos on Mac
Here are the following Steps:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download (click in the URL bar then click Command +A and Command + C).
- Open the toolbox menu from the menu bar.
- Click Download Video.
- Here’s the Safari plug-in option we talked about; let’s click Cancel.
- For the options click on the settings icon.
- You will get the option for video quality and file destination.
- Next click paste to drop your YouTube URL into the utility to start the download.
Your video will be downloaded successfully.
See Recent Posts: