How to Get Facebook Marketplace on Computer
Confused about “how to get Facebook marketplace on computer”? Well, that will not be a problem any longer since you are here reading this article. What do you know about the Facebook marketplace? This is what is very important before you can think of how to access the Facebook marketplace. If you know the details about the Facebook marketplace then you will have no issues at all when it comes to accessing it. Now I will love to tell you straight away how you can access the Facebook marketplace on a computer, but things are not done that way.
You need to know all about this before proceeding to access the marketplace on Facebook. The Facebook marketplace isn’t for kids, it is for adults. As we go on I will tell you what I meant by Facebook is meant for adults and not kids. The Facebook marketplace is where the action of buying and selling is been performed. I mean that the Facebook marketplace is a place where buyers and sellers can come together and agree on one goal which you know it is all about money.
About the Facebook Marketplace
Now with this Facebook marketplace, you can easily advertise your products or use it as a store to sell what you want to sell. The reason why I said that the Facebook marketplace isn’t met for kids is that only people under or over the age of 18 years can make use of this feature. Not only that but also you must be a Facebook user to get access to Facebook to make use of the Facebook marketplace. These are things you should know before thinking of how to access your Facebook marketplace. Now when these things are in order then you are ok and fit to make use of the Facebook marketplace feature.
How You Can Be Signed Up On Facebook
Like I said earlier you must be a Facebook user to make use of the Facebook marketplace, and if you know that you are not then making use of these steps that are given below for direction;
- Go to the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once the Facebook homepage has been displayed.
- Click on the link that says, “Create new account” at the top or bottom of the screen.
- You can now enter your names, email or phone number, password, your gender, also your date of birth.
- When you have filled these details, click the signup button at the bottom.
- Digits to confirm your registration will be sent to your phone number or email.
- Those digits should be typed in the confirmation box after that click “continue”.
This is how to you can get registered on the Facebook platform.
Is the Facebook Marketplace Free
Now there will be doubt in your mind about the Facebook marketplace, whether it is free or not. Well, for your doubt to be cleared the Facebook marketplace. You should know that the marketplace is free and does not cost you anything to make use of it. All you need to do is to have a Facebook account and then be up to 18 years and above. The marketplace is all yours. Facebook always gives or offers the opportunity to the users and this is one of them, so make use of it. Now that you have known this I will like to introduce to you how you can access your Facebook marketplace on your computer
How to Access Your Facebook Marketplace on Computer
Without wasting your time, follow and read the steps below, if you want to access your Facebook marketplace on a computer;
- Open your chrome on your computer.
- Then go to the Facebook site.
- After that just log in to your account.
- Now you have arrived on your home screen, click the marketplace link located beside your news feed.
- The Facebook marketplace will be opened to you.
- Just click the search tab at the top to search for any items for sale.
- To sell something, click on the “sell something” button and a dialog box will be displayed where you choose a list of items you want to put on sale.
- You can scroll down and also explore your marketplace.
This is how you can access your Facebook marketplace on your computer.