Do you know how to leave a Facebook group? If you do not know how to, would you love to know? If you would love to know, then here is your chance. All I want you to do right now to get the information you so much desire is to continue reading the contents of this post and that’s it.
How To Leave Facebook Group
Personally, leaving a Facebook group is something I have always seen as simple and easy before I even indulged in the act. So I have always found it kind of surprised when I see that some users are finding it difficult. Leaving a group on Facebook you once joined and found interesting is easy. But at first, I never understood the motive behind leaving a group.
As an active user on the Facebook social media platform, I have believed that some group names on Facebook can be misleading. The names of most groups on the social media platform do not portray the main aim of the group. And some persons only get to know after joining the said group. And with that, they may want to leave after joining a group.
It is however important to note that not all group names are misleading. Some names actually portray what the group is all about. And it just might be that at first, the group was active and all that and that at some point, the activities on the group just kind of slowed down. You may feel the urge to leave the group since it’s no longer living up to its name. If you find yourself in any of these situations, the solution is here.
What Happens When You Leave a Group on Facebook
This is as important as leaving a group itself as most people do not understand this. What happens after leaving a group? Do you still receive posts from the group on your timeline? These and so many questions you should ask. When you leave a group, the members of such a group won’t be notified.
When you leave a group on Facebook, you will be removed from the member list, and also the group would be removed from the list of groups on your account. You will no longer get the group notifications or see posts from the group on your timeline, and newsfeed. People on the group will no longer know when you have seen a post or even if you saw it before you left the group.
How to Leave a Facebook Group
Leaving a group is easy. And this is what I have been trying to get through to you in the entirety of this post. But if you still haven’t gotten the message, follow the steps below to leave a Facebook group;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click Groups in the left menu and select the group you want to leave.
- On the group page, click the three-dotted icon in the top right corner and select leave group.
- Next, click leave group to confirm.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Tap groups and select the group you want to leave.
- Tap the three-dotted icon in the top right and tap ‘leave group’.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the hamburger icon and tap groups.
- Next, select the group you want to leave and tap the three-dotted icon in the top right corner.
- Lastly, tap leave group and that’s it.
You will successfully leave the Facebook group.
More Related Posts
- How to Create Facebook Group – Facebook Groups Page | Facebook Page List
- Facebook PayPal Groups – Facebook Groups to Join | How to Join Facebook PayPal…
- Facebook Group Admin – Create Group On Facebook | How To Join Groups On…
- Secret Facebook Groups – Facebook Groups To Join | Join A Private Facebook Group
- Facebook Groups: Facebook Groups To Join | Facebook Groups List