How to Make a YouTube Video – How to Create a YouTube Video
How to Make a YouTube Video
Do you want to know how to make a YouTube video? YouTube is one of the social platforms that is being flooded with videos on a daily basis. YouTube can also be a great place to relax after such a long day. In this article, I will show you just how you can make and share a video on YouTube. YouTube is looking for original videos that are not copyrighted. You can make this happen and earn with it.
Creating a YouTube video may seem hard in the first place, but it just as simple as it sounds. But before you begin, you would have to download an app to edit your movie to your taste, you do not just have to film the video or download the video and upload it the same way. It have to be edited to suit the viewer’s taste.
You can download a good YouTube video editor by following this link https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/video-for-youtube.html.When you hit the link you would see two options choose your software to download. After you have successfully downloaded and installed this software, you can now follow the steps below.
How to Create a YouTube Video
This part is extremely easy after you download the software; the software only costs 55 MB.
- To begin, create a file for all your work.
- Next launch the software and begin editing: First, to make the video look professional, add some classy effects. Open the filters tab shown inside the illustration, and also you’ll see a list with dozens of special effects for each need possible. To apply any effect, just drag it all the way down to the video segment you want to apply it to. You could even use countless effects at once if you want. If you need to remove any effect you’ve already selected, click on at the small star icon at the video clip to peer a list of active effects. Pick the effect you want to remove and hit the “remove” button.
- Make your video more engaging and attractive by adding cool transitions.
- Add a soundtrack to make the video more exciting; you can add any music you decide to add. You can do this by importing the track you have already downloaded.
- Finally, add callouts and titles,
theseattract individuals who do not understand the language the video titleswill iscreatedwith. They can also be called subtitles.
You can now save your video and share it for the world to see on YouTube. This editing process is what makes the video original.