How to Open a Facebook Business Page
Do you want to know how to open a Facebook business page? Facebook, the world dominating social media is not so much of a time waster anyway. Facebook now has a feature. With which you can use to promote your business and make it grow viral in months. The Facebook business page is a good way to advertise, buy and sell products and services on Facebook.
With the facebook store now in place you can easily set it up and add the product you sell, plus you would be notified immediately if anyone makes an order. The Facebook business page is a way to take your business to the next level. Facebook pages have different categories depending on what you decide to use the page for. You can make it a fan page, a business page, and so much more.
In this very article, I will teach you a detailed guide on how to create a page on Facebook and start using Facebook to earn. Facebook can be used as an earning machine if you have the right information and the right mindset.
To open a page on facebook, you would first have to sign up for a facebook account, once this process is completed you can now go to your news feed and follow the guided steps that are indexed below;
How to Open a Facebook Business Page Online – Facebook Business Page
- From your news feed, simply hit the create button if you are using a PC. If you are using a mobile phone or smartphone hit the pages tab on the top navigation. And select create a page.
- After hitting the create tab select pages.
- To proceed further, choose the type of page you love to open if you want to buy and sell on the group, select business page.
- Now enter the name you want to use for the page in the field provided, the name of the page is what people will search for when looking for your page using the search bar on facebook.
- Now add the location of your business, if you choose a fan page, replicate the steps for it.
- Final add pictures to make your page look more attractive and appealing.
You might want to consider adding a brief description about your page; this is what people would see just below your page name to give them an idea of what they will get on or from the page.