Do you want to know how to pay for Facebook ads? This article is made for an advertiser who wants to manage the payment methods that they used for their Facebook ads. On Facebook, you will have the option to choose a variety of payment methods when you are running your Facebook ads.
Some Facebook advertisers don’t know where to manage their payment methods.it is very simple. You can manage your payment methods from your payment settings, in the ads manager.
always remember that, if you share either your payment method or add an account with others, always be sure to check with them if you did recognize charges on your bill. in this very case, it may be another person has run separate ads using your payment method or your ad account. First of all, we are going to show you some of the ways how you can add the payment to your account, and the ways to pay for your Facebook ads.
How to Pay for Facebook Ads – How to Add a Payment Method to Your Account
Are you beat confuse about where to find your payment setting? To find your payment setting is very easy. You can find your payment settings in your Facebook ads manager which is where you can add new payment methods to your ad account. Before you take this step, there are settings things you most have in mind such as
- You must make sure that you are an admin of the ad account you are working on. You have to be the one to manage an ad account payment methods
- Secondly, you must check that the payment method you are trying to add is an accepted payment option for Facebook ads
- If your ad is set up for manual payments meaning you add money to a balance on your account, note that you cannot be able to add a payment method in the same way which shows here.
These are the things you should have in mind. so let go straight to how you can add a payment method to your ad account.
- Click the menu in the top right of your Facebook
- Go to your payment setting in ads manager.
- In your payment methods,
- Click add a payment method
- Then choose the payment method that you want to add
- Fill in your information
- Click continues. Follow any additional instructions to add your payment method.
- Then your payment methods will be saved to your account.
Ways to Pay for Your Facebook Ads – How to Pay for Facebook Ads
How do I ready to pay for my Facebook ads? To pay for your Facebook ads, the steps are very easy and short. But before you will begin you have to put this in mind.
- Confirm that you have a primary payment method on file
- You have to be an admin to make a payment or manage an ad account billing information
- If there is no due on your amount, you won’t see an option to pay right now. If you use a manual payment method to pay for your ads, you can’t make use of this step. Instead, add money to your manual account balance.
To pay for your Facebook ads now please follow the step below.
- Go to your billing section in your ads manager
- Click the pay now, next to the current balance
- Once you click on pay now, your primary payment method is charged immediately
Your receipt for your payment will be sent to the billing section of your ads manager and to the email address which is associated with your account.