Thinking of how to post something on Facebook? Posting on Facebook can be done either by using your mobile device or you can also use your desktop. Your Facebook post can contain text, photos, videos, and location data. On the Facebook platform, you can post on pages, groups, timelines, and even on your friend’s timeline.
Most people usually find it difficult to make a post on Facebook. One of the reasons is because they don’t know how to.
CHECK THESE OUT: How To Delete Facebook Account – Steps To Delete Facebook Account Permanently | Deactivate…
How to Post on Facebook
How to post on Facebook is just a few steps away from you. There is no limit to the number of posts that you can make on the Facebook platform. We can say if it has unlimited storage. Even accounts that are deleted don’t et their files deleted immediately. Facebook posts are what usually fill your timeline.
When you keep scroll down on your Facebook homepage, the things you see are Facebook posts. These posts are limited to a certain number of users. These users are usually your friends or friend of friends. There are three main categories of files that you can post on the Facebook platform. These are images, videos, and text. The text is just a regular write-up.
How to Post on Facebook using your Mobile Device
Posting on Facebook using your mobile device is really easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Go to your Facebook account if you have already logged in. Go to your homepage at the top of the page, where you want to post, even if it is your friend’s page, group page, or your own page.
- And if it is your page, go to the top of the news feed. And if it is a friend page click the search bar at the top of the screen. Enter your friend’s name, click their name, and thereafter click their profile image. If it is a group, then click on the three horizontal lines at the far right corner of the screen. Then you click then the group’s tab and click on your group.
- After you have done that, click on the post box at the top of the page of your Facebook account in your news feed. When you have done that it will show the photo section. And if the post is to a group you will locate the box just below the cover photo.
- You can now upload a photo or a video by tapping a photo/video near the middle of the post screen. Then you can choose a photo or video you want to upload; you can also add text to your post by tapping the text field.
- You can also tap a colored circle along the middle of the screen to set a background for your post. Colors can also be added to post with 130 characters or fewer.
- Then you click add to your post which is in the middle of the screen and it will pop out stuff like.
- Photo/ video.
- Feeling/ activity/ sticker.
- Tag people.
- You will have to choose a post option to add more posts after all this then you will have to click on post.
That’s how to post something on Facebook.
How to Post on Facebook Using Your Desktop or PC Device
If you really want to know how to post on Facebook, then here are the steps to do so on the Facebook platform.
- Go to facebook.com on your desktop and log in to your account on Facebook. You will now have to navigate to the page where you want to post. Tap the post box which is at the top of the news feed, you can also add more content if you want to add. After you have done that you can now click on post.
These steps are very easy to follow; once you are able to follow the steps then you will be able to know How to post something on Facebook. Post anything you want to post and even if you also want to post for your friend.
How to Post on Facebook Page
Posting on a Facebook page is really easy. It could even be a page that you own or a page that you follow. Follow the steps below to post on a Facebook page.
- Open the Facebook website or application and log in with your Facebook account.
- Open the page that you want to make a post on.
- Click on the post box provided for you. This is a special place provided for all Facebook users to make a post.
- You have options to add images, videos, or just plain text to your Facebook post.
After crafting your post, click the “Post” button at the bottom of the page. After a few seconds, your post would be live throughout the Facebook platform.