If you have had a Facebook account for a very long time now, then you must want to know How to Quickly Delete Old Facebook Posts. Well, we can tell that some of us would want to take down some posts from our old social life, while others want to keep them. But, if you are part of those who do not want to keep these old posts, then Facebook has made it possibly easy for you to do so.
Table of Contents
- How to Quickly Old Facebook Posts
- How to Delete Facebook Posts All at Once
- How to Delete Old Facebook Posts in Bulk
- Can’t Delete Old Facebook Posts
However, you may begin to wonder about the time-consuming process, right? Of course, it could be so stressful to start taking down your picture, videos, or whatever video one after the other. With this, you definitely need a quicker way to do this. This article will surely show you How to Quickly Delete Old Facebook Posts.
How to Quickly Delete Old Facebook Posts
You definitely had good old times as a teenager and had much fun with friends. Perhaps, competing with posts and pictures was just your thing. You definitely loved to post every moment you had back then. But now you get to realize some of these posts should not be on your timeline! And then, you wonder, how can I delete these old posts – and very quick?
Well, not everyone can deal with the little shame of old posts and pictures. So, it is possible for you to take them off your timeline whenever you want to.
How to Delete Facebook Posts All at Once
This is one common bothering question on the web. When it comes to aspects of deleting posts, so many users usually want to delete all posts at once.
Are you part of this population? Here’s what you should keep a note of. There is absolutely no way for you to delete all these posts at once. The only thing you can do is delete them in bulk. What does this mean? You are able to take down up to 50 posts all at a time. Using this method, you can be able to delete so many posts you do not want on your timeline.
Note: bulk deletion of your posts on this social platform can be done using the Facebook app or its web version. Let’s move on, as you find the steps on How to Quickly Delete Old Facebook Posts.
How to Delete Old Facebook Posts in Bulk
The steps to deleting these old posts in bulk is selecting up to 50 at a time. There are steps involved to help you get there. You can do this through the Facebook app on your phone or the web version on your web browser. Let’s check out the steps to help you accomplish this.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone. You can also get on your web browser to visit facebook.com.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Here, you have to go to the profile section of the account.
- Right below the status update box, tap on “Manage Posts”.
- On the web version, the filters are on the left side of the page. For the app, tap on “Filters”, which is at the top.
- For the web version, to select the posts to delete, tap on the “Square Checkbox”, which is at the top right corner of every post. And for the app, you have to click on the “Circular Checkbox” to select the posts to delete.
- Select “Next”, which is at the bottom of the screen. On the app, tap the “Trash Icon”.
- On the Facebook web version, tap on “Delete Posts” and “Done”. For the app, click on “Delete”.
Using these steps above, you can delete your old posts right away!
Can’t Delete Old Facebook Posts
If you are not able to delete some posts from your timeline, there are facts to note. In some cases, you are not able to delete the following posts; posts not created and posted by you, profile pictures, or posts that have specific privacy settings.
You could also locate just that post through your normal timeline, tap on the menu button at the top of the post and tap on “Delete” or “Hide from Timeline”.