How to Redeem Fortnite Code? Do you want to redeem the Fortnite code? Find out the easiest way to redeem your epic game’s code in this write-up. Epic Games tends to give provide cosmetics away in a variety of different ways.
At times you can get items from the shop for free, which is as simple as buying something from the Fortnite Item Shop without needing any V-Bucks.
While some other times, you might simply be granted a surprise gift when you log in. The gift mostly results in an apology for some downtime or other issue. However, you might need to go to the effort of actually redeeming a code, which is the key focus of this content.
How to Redeem a Fortnite Code
Do you have a code for an item in Fortnite? If yes, you will need to provide it on the Epic Games redemption webpage.
However, the required code is a 20-. So if you have a code that doesn’t match this description, it’s likely not a Fortnite redemption code.
Take note: when you visit the epic games portal, you need to log into the correct Epic Games account, ie. Which is the one linked to your Fortnite account. If you don’t, you won’t be able to access the item in your Fortnite locker.
Steps to Redeem Fortnite Code
To redeem via Fortnite code, do the following;
- Navigate to https://www.epicgames.com/store or click here.
- Sign in to your Fortnite Epic Games account, if you’re not logged in already.
- Hover your mouse over your name in the upper right corner and click Redeem Code.
- Type in the code, and then tap on Redeem.
If successful, you should receive a message that the code was successfully redeemed. If you don’t know how to login to your account, read below
How To Login to Epic Games Fortnite Account
To access your account, follow the medium under;
- Navigate to https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/home
- Press on the menu tab at the top
- Press on the Sign-in button under
- Select how you want to log in from the menu (Facebook, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Apple, etc)
- Goa ahead with the onscreen directives to access your account.
Now you can redeem your code. However, if you don’t have an account, read the next section.
How To Sign up For Epic Games
For you to redeem your code, you will be needing the Epic Games account. Below are steps on how to sign up for an account;
- Progress to https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/home
- Click on the Menu tab at the right top
- Tap on the sign-in button
- Go down and tap the sign-up link
- Click the medium to which you want to use and sign up.
Follow the steps on the page to register.
Redeem V-Bucks or Outfit Code in Fortnite
If you bought or were gifted a Fortnite Gift Card, for a skin bundle or V-Bucks, for example, you’ll redeem your code using the same method.
You’ll find the 20-digit code in the box, or on the card, which you will enter into the Epic Games redemption site. And you must make sure you are logged in to the same Epic Games account you use for Fortnite, as there’s no turning back once the code has been redeemed.
How to redeem a V-Bucks Card
For you to redeem your V-bucks card, kindly follow the following steps:
- Go to https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/home
- Log in to your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, and then tap on V-Bucks Card.
- Tap on Get Started to begin the redemption process.
- Scratch off the back of your V-Bucks card and fill in your PIN code with no dashes.
- Tap on Next.
- Click on the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you want to redeem your card on, kindly verify the Epic account you’re logged into, as this step will only show the device(s) linked to the account you are currently signed in.
- Review the details and make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance are all correct, and tap click Confirm.
If you redeemed the V-Bucks to a PC, Switch, or mobile device, you can open Fortnite and spend your V-Bucks!
If you redeemed the V-Bucks to your XBOX or PlayStation, a second code was generated and it must be entered into your Microsoft or Sony account to complete the redemption.
How To Complete V-Bucks Redemption on XBOX and PlayStation
In continuation with the redemption steps above, A 12-character or a 25-character code is generated after you click Confirm. You will need to enter this code into the selected third-party website (Sony or Microsoft). This code is also emailed to you.
The V-Bucks redemption website will direct you to log in to your third-party account. Make sure to sign in to the account that is linked to your Epic account. Fill in the 12-character or 25-character code and the V-Bucks will be added to your account.