Yahoo, one of the biggest names in just about everything you will hear about on the internet today is still very much relevant in as much as many people would feel or think.
Having a registered account on the platform these days is something that can now be seen as a necessity and not just an option. One of the products and services of the company yahoo mail and one on which this very article is centered, yahoo mail is one of the largest and most used emailing platforms and services in the world today.
This email service provider is not just used for personal purposes but also for business purposes. In this article, I will be guiding you on how to register an account on yahoo mail. Therefore keep your fingers crossed to get access to this very important piece of information.
How To Register An Account On Yahoo Mail
Registering a yahoo mail account seems easy but do you know that it is not everyone that knows how to go about it? The sound and everything to it sounds easy but you will only know how to successfully register an account on the platform if you have done it before.
This, therefore, means that if you haven’t undergone the process you will need some form of guidance and assistance. And this is what I am here for, so you have nothing to worry about. But before we go in further on the steps and processes of creating a yahoo mail account, there are some items you will first need to put in place to start the whole account registration process.
What You Need To Set Up A Yahoo Mail Account
Setting up a yahoo mail account is one of the easiest things to do on the platform. But just as established already, there are a few things that will need to be in place first. Below are the things or the required pieces of info in creating a yahoo mail account;
- Email address.
- Mobile phone.
- Date of birth and others.
These are the info you will need to provide when setting up your yahoo mail account. If there are any other pieces of info, you will be communicated to when setting up the said account.
Steps On Setting Up A Yahoo Mail Account
Now, into the article proper, below are the steps in setting up or creating a yahoo mail account;
- Go to the yahoo mail sign up page here.
- On this page, you will have to enter your info in the required fields. The pieces of info you will be required to present are listed above.
After providing the details, enter or click on continue and then follow the on-screen instructions from then on forward o successfully create your account. Note that you will need to verify your mobile phone number.
Sign In Or Out Of A Yahoo Mail Account
You have already learned the steps and procedures in setting up a yahoo mail account. And now for the benefits and purpose of learning here are the steps in signing in and out of your yahoo mail account;
Sign In From A Mobile Browser
- Go to Yahoo on your browser.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on the sign-in tab.
- Enter your Yahoo ID and tap on next.
- Lastly, enter your password and tap on sign-in.
Sign Out From A Mobile Browser
- Go to Yahoo on your mobile browser.
- Tap on the profile icon and tap on sign out.
Sign In From A Desktop Browser
- Click on sign in at the top of a yahoo page, any yahoo page.
- Next, enter your yahoo ID and click on next.
- Enter your password and lastly click on sign in.
Sign Out From A Desktop Browser
Signing out from a desktop browser is quite easy and does not require much. All you need to do is to hover your mouse over your name at the top of any yahoo page and click on sign out. It’s that easy.
Why can’t I create an account on Yahoo?
There could be several reasons why you are experiencing difficulty creating a Yahoo account. Some common reasons include:
1. User error: It’s possible that you may have entered incorrect information or missed a required field during the registration process.
2. Account already exists: You may already have an existing Yahoo account registered with your email address or phone number.
3. Account creation limits exceeded: Yahoo has limits on how many accounts can be created from a single IP address or device.
4. Technical issues: There could be technical issues or outages affecting Yahoo’s registration process.
To troubleshoot, you can try verifying that the information you have entered is correct, using a different email address or phone number, or attempting to create the account from a different device or network. If the issue persists, you can reach out to Yahoo customer support for assistance.