How to Schedule a Facebook Post – Facebook Page | How to Schedule Post on Facebook Page
Are you a Facebook user who is searching on how he or she can Schedule a Facebook Post? Well, that is not a problem because you have come to the right place at the right moment. Here I am going to review to you on how you can schedule a post on Facebook, all you are required of is to keep on with the article by reading through the paragraphs that come after this very one.
How to Schedule a Facebook Post
We are still in this article to find how you can schedule your post on the platform. If this is what you have been searching for on the internet lately, I assure you that you have come to the ultimate destination. Scheduling a post on Facebook maybe a photo, videos, or content of information that you want to bring online for others to see.
For you to schedule a post, you need to have a page first. You cannot schedule a post on your Facebook timeline or any other place except your page on Facebook. Before I tell you how you can schedule your post, you will get to learn how you can create a Facebook page for those of us that do not have a page.
Having a page on Facebook is very wonderful because it helps bring people or viewers to you. Facebook page can be used in marketing your business and it helps to advertise your business across the platform. Whenever you post something on your page, people who are followers of your page, and those that are not can see what you have when they access your page. Right now, I will like us to turn over to the steps on how to create a Facebook page before going over to the steps on how to schedule the post.
How to Create Facebook Page
The following guidelines that you will be encountering right now are the steps that you need to create a page on the platform of Facebook.
- On your Facebook homepage, turn over to the create page by clicking the create button at the top of the homepage. That if you are using the old Facebook web but if you are using the new Facebook web version, you just have to click the “+” button at the top.
- Tap “Page” and over to “Get Started” after that. But before then you have to choose the category of the page you want to create.
- Name your page and then add your category and tap on continue.
- Next is to upload your page profile photo and cover photo but you can choose to skip it by clicking the “Skip” button.
After doing all of these things you have successfully create your page, now it is time you need to know how you can schedule your post on your page.
How to Schedule Post on Facebook Page
Now that you have created your own page, there is something that you still need to know about is about we have as the topic of the article “How to Schedule a Facebook Post”. That is what I will be directing you on now, so let begin with the steps.
- Access your page, then look at the left column of your Facebook page. You will see “Publishing Tools” click on it and wait for the next page to load.
- Tap on “Scheduled Posts” at the left also of which you will see the option there.
- Click on create and click “Photo/video”.
- Choose the format of the photo schedule you want, but if you want to schedule a post directly. Just click the “Upload Photos/video”.
- Pick the photo or video you want to schedule for your post and hit on the “Schedule” button there.
- Now set the time and date which you want the post to be scheduled to and you should know that whenever you schedule a post it will automatically post itself once the day you put on it comes.
- After setting your date and time, you are now good to click the schedule button on it.
With these, you can schedule your post; either video or photo post. You should know that you can’t schedule or access the Facebook platform without creating an account. So, visit www.facebook.com for you to create a Facebook account for free.