Are you finding it difficult or stressful on How to Search Images on Google? Searching for images on Google is simple and fast. Using Google images is a great way of doing a traditional search for images or pictures of anything that you want.
Reverse image searches can be made on the engine too to find information about a specific picture or image that you want.
Though there are great tools for making reverse image search, Google is actually one of the best you want to use. It is free and easy to use. If you’ve been having difficulties on How to Search Images on Google, then you have clicked on the right post.
How to Search Images on Google
Google image search is great that you can use for searching whatever item or thing that you want. I made a comment about Google reverse image search earlier, well if you don’t understand it, I will break it down for you.
So, if you are asking what does Google reverse image search, then here’s your answer. Now, Google Reverse Image search is actually a breeze that’s on a desktop computer. To do this, you have to place a photo or link to an image using the browser.
Then the search engine finds a website that is featuring images as well as image search-related. In other words, using reverse image search, you can find whatever it is that’s relating to your search term.
As I said, it is simple, free, and fast to do. Before I will be giving the guides on how you can find reverse images with Google, but let’s know what Google is first.
What is Google?
Google is a company based in American which is most commonly known as a search engine. However, there are lots of Google services and products aside from the search engine feature. Google is an LLC multinational technology that specializes in Internet-related services and products.
They include; online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google is one of the big four alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
How to Find images with Reverse Image
Now, this is the part you all have been waiting for, so let’s get started with wasting time. With the reverse, you can find a picture to find related images from the web. You can do reverse image searches on different devices including the web, iOS, and Android. Using the feature, you can find;
- Similar Images.
- The websites that contain these images.
- Other sizes of the picture you search with.
Now, let’s get started with using the web.
How to Use Reverse Image Search on Web
Using a computer is easy, however, there are some compatible web browsers that are required. They include; Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. So, follow the steps below;
Upload a Picture;
- Using your browser, go to https://images.google.com/
- Then click on Search by the “Camera or Image”.
- Click “Upload an image and choose a file or browser.
- Select the picture you want from your computer and then click on open or Choose.
That’s all, your results will be shown.
Search with URL
- Open your browser and go to the website with the picture you want to use.
- Right-click on the picture to copy the URL.
- Then go to https://images.google.com/
- Click on Search by image and paste the URL.
- In the text box, paste the URL and click on “Search by Image”.
Have in mind, that the URLs you search with aren’t saved in your browsing history.
Search with a picture from a website;
- On your computer, open the Chrome browser.
- Then go to the website with the image you want to use and right-click on it.
- Click on “Search Google for Image”
The result will be shown in a new tab.
How to Use Reverse Image Search on Android
To use your Android device for searching with Google reverse image search, follow below;
Search with a Picture;
- On your Android phone or tablet, head to https://images.google.com/
- Then enter a description of the picture you wish to find.
- Tap on Search.
- Then tap on the image you want to search with.
- Touch and hold the picture and tap on “Search Google for this Image”.
Search a picture with Google lens;
- On your Android device, open the Google app.
- At the bottom, tap Updates.
- And then at the bottom left, tap on Google Lens.
- Either take a photo or upload an existing one.
- Tap on a white dot if available or use your finger or stylus to circle part of the image.
There’s how you use your Android device for searching with a reverse image.
How to Use Reverse Image Search on iOS
Follow the guides below;
- On your iOS device, copy an image to your clipboard.
- Then launch the Google app.
- Tap on the search bar, then under “From Clipboard”, tap on “Search for this Image”.
Search with a Picture with Google Lens;
- On your device, open the Google app.
- Then in the search, tap on Google lens.
- You can either take a photo or upload an existing one.
- If a white dot is available, tap on it, or use your finger or stylus to circle part of the image.
The above is How to Search Images on Google.
MORE REVIEWS: Google Arts and Culture Review for Teachers and Everyone