How to Sell Things on Facebook Marketplace
In the year 2016, Facebook launched the marketplace on its site. From that time till now, it has been used by so many people from around you and worldwide. You may have not heard of this marketplace, but some people who may have heard of it, are now thinking on How to Sell Things on Facebook Marketplace.
The Facebook marketplace is a convenient and easy place where you get to engage in buying and selling. If you are a Facebook user, you should know that Facebook is full of innovations and ideas to help make a convenient platform for its users. And currently, it is working hard to make sure it makes ecommerce so easy for its users too.
At first, the Facebook marketplace was just a way people could sell personal and small items, and attract buyers. But now, big businesses and individuals can even use it to sell their vehicles, houses, and much more than you could ever imagine. This marketplace is just the right way to get your business down to people who may really love what you do and the services that you offer.
Why Should You Sell Things on Facebook Marketplace?
The Facebook Marketplace is a relevant tool for businesses, brands, marketers, and individuals who really have the interest to engage in selling to the audiences. It is also right for people who would love to buying, you can get as many things to buy. If you want to sell in this marketplace, there are lots of products you can offer for sale. You can sell household items, clothing, accessories, electronics, shoes, kitchen equipment, furniture, phones, laptops, cars, and even buildings! You can sell much more.
This marketplace is so large than you could ever expect. It is right for people who want to get their products and services to the audience. And it is right for online shoppers who would not want to shop with stress. Just with your mobile or computer device, you can buy as many products as you want.
Steps on How to Sell Things on Facebook Marketplace
We have finally arrived at the part of my article that shows you How to Sell Things on Facebook Marketplace? It is so much easier than you think. You can sell things in the marketplace using your mobile or computer device. Yes! Straight from your device, you can offer your products and services for sale. This marketplace is not available in all locations yet, but if it is available in your location, you can access it using your Android, IOS, and a Computer device.
On Android Devices
- On your device, click on the icon that takes the shape of a Shop.
- On the marketplace homepage, click on “Sell”.
- Choose the category of items you want to sell.
- Add the images of these items.
- Give your items a title.
- Provide the price tag of your items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Pick groups where you can display these products.
- Once you are done, click on “Post”.
On IOS Devices
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click on the three horizontal lines, which is the menu button. You will find this on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on “Sell”.
- Select the category of items you want to sell.
- Add the photos of these items.
- Click on “Next”.
- Give your items a title, price and provide other details.
- Once you are done, click on “Post”.
On Computer Devices
- Log in to your Facebook account on www.facebook.com.
- On the left side of the homepage, click on Marketplace.
- On the marketplace, click on “Sell Something”.
- Give your item listings a title.
- Set a price tag for the items you want to sell.
- Add the location for these items.
- Add a category for the items.
- Include the photos of the items.
- Upload your items by clicking on “Post”.
Following the processes listed above, you can sell things on the Facebook marketplace using any of the preferred devices listed above.