By now, we all know that if we are trying to connect with an old friend. As far as we have that person’s name, we can that friend on social media and the first social media platform we are all checking is Facebook. But surely, not everyone knows how to do this, this is why in this post, we shall be showing you how to How to Send Friend Request On Facebook on Facebook.
How to Find A Friend On Facebook
Here, we will be showing you how to find friends and how to send friend request on Facebook. It is all easy, follow the instructions below to know how to find a friend and how to send a friend request on Facebook.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- From the mobile app or your web browser, open Facebook and log into your account.
- Once on your account, tap the search icon and input the name of the friend you are looking for then hit enter.
- Search result will be displayed, to send a friend request and add a friend, tap Add Friend next to the person’s name and a request will be sent to the person immediately.
You can only become friends on Facebook after the person accepts your friend request. You can also add friends from your contact or email and Facebook also suggest friends to you. Read below for more info.
From Contacts or Email
To add friends from contacts or email, you can simply upload your contacts from your mobile phone or email accounts.
There is a “suggested friends” tab where Facebook lists friends you might know, you can also add friends from this tab.
You cannot have more than 1000 friend requests waiting to be accepted, if so, the earliest one will be deleted to make way for the latest one.
How can I Accept Friend Request on Facebook?
After a friend sends you a friend request, you have to accept to become friends with each other, you can also ignore or delete the friend request if you do not know the person and do not want to become friends with that person. Follow the instructions below to accept a friend request.
- Once on your Facebook account, tap on the “friends” icon.
- Next, you will see a page with a list of all your friend requests. Click on Confirm to accept the request.
At the end of the list, click on see more to see the full list of your friend requests. To delete a friend request. Simply click on Delete instead of confirm in step 2 above. To ignore the request, don’t react to it. And, that is, neither accept nor delete. To finally stop someone from sending you a friend request, block them.
When you delete a friend request. The user that sent the request won’t be notified that you didn’t accept their request.
More Related Posts
- How do I See Pokes on Facebook? – Facebook Pokes – How to Poke…
- Facebook Download 2021 – Facebook Dating App Download – Download Facebook on any Device
- Facebook Sign Up 2021 – Facebook Dating Sign Up – Create Facebook Account Free
- Valentine Cover Photos Facebook – Facebook Cover Photos for Valentine – Valentine on Facebook
- Facebook Valentine Cover Photo for Users – Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook – Facebook…