How to Set Up a Facebook Page – Facebook Page – Facebook
How to Set Up a Facebook Page
Do you want to know how to set up a facebook page? If so, follow this article with keen interest. Facebook is a fully functional social media, and many businessmen want to take advantage of this opportunity but it seems impossible because they do not know how to. If you fall into this category of people, then you need to read this article to the very end.
In this article is a detailed tutorial on how to create pages on Facebook, as you should know before now from the name “Facebook page” the feature is only available to Facebook account owners, so before you can use this medium to advertise your business, you must on a Facebook account.
Now you may think that here lies the problem because you have tried but failed many times or Facebook keeps preventing you from opening an account. I just want you to know that it’s simultaneously easy to get an account set up, but you would need any mail account or a telephone number to proceed.
If you have the mail account or a telephone number, you may proceed to the next step which is creating a new account.
How to Open A Facebook Account
1. Use your mobile browser or Pc to go to www.facebook.com
2. If you use a PC you can ahead and fill the sign-up form you see, but if you are using a mobile or smartphone, you will be required to hit the sign up link first and also fill the form you would see.
3. After filling the form, click on sign up again.
4. The next phase would require you to input the verification code you got on your mail or mobile number.
5. Input the six-digit code and follow the guide steps to finish set up.
Having open an account, the next step is to create a page which will require you to log in to your Facebook account first, after logging in follow the procedures listed below to continue.
How to Set Up a Facebook Page – How to Create a Facebook Page
1. On your Facebook homepage, hit the down arrow and select create a page from the drop-down menu.
2. To proceed, select the kind of page you wish to open. (you would see a few options here, they usually have different features, so choose the one that best suits your idea or service).
3. Next, some information will be required about the page, information such as the page name, description, and all.
4. After that, your page will be fully functional, to style your page add a cover photo and profile picture.
That’s it, now you have to invite a few friends to like your page and grow your idea.