Facebook Auto Play Video – How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos
Are you finding it difficult on How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos? I guess this is the article for you. Facebook is a social media that allows you to send text messages, send pictures, send videos and also enable you to upload photos and videos online.
This wonderful Social media platform have a App. You will always enjoy Facebook App when chatting with people with it, and it is always upgraded where the timeline/ news feed, videos post by other users automatically display.
Some reason why uses would want to know How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos. This is because most time videos on Facebook consume data. And it automatically plays videos by itself without the permission of the user. This is affected mostly by mobile users using Facebook app.
Some Facebook users don’t like the auto play, because it consumes a lot of browsing data like I said. You can How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos on your Facebook account if you are patient to go through this article. All you just need to do is to turn it off from the settings button.
Steps on How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos
All you just need to do is;
- Go to the top right corner of your Facebook page and then you click on the triangle bar
- Click on the setting icon, it loads and you will see videos at the left corner down the setting menu.
- Click on the dropdown menu and select off on the indication that says auto play video.
Note; you can also stop auto play video on your Facebook app on your mobile device.
- You just have to open your Facebook app on your mobile device
- Then go to the left corner of the page you will see the setting icon click on it, click on the auto play video setting page and turn off video from auto playing
If you have been finding it difficult on How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos Play, them this content is just what you need.