How to stream Crunchyroll on Discord: Looking for ways to stream Crunchyroll on Discord? If you are an anime lover, you must have heard about Crunchyroll. This platform is the most popular available on Discord.
It has partnered with Discord, and users will now be able to display the movies or TV shows they are currently watching on their Discord profile. It provides over 1,000 show titles to watch anime series with your friends and colleagues, as the platform is being recognized. Crunchyroll users can search for various anime shows and stream them online.
How to stream Crunchyroll on Discord
Discord is one of the most popular chatting networks where you can find like-minded people. It also has huge anime content on servers curated specifically by anime lovers for other anime lovers. Discord provides a platform to view what you see on your screen, such as movies, web series, TV shows, and other digital media entertainment shows. Users of Discord can also link their accounts for Steam, TikTok, Twitter, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Xbox, and Reddit.
Crunchyroll launched its official Discord server last month, which announces new events and activations. On November 2, subscribers of Crunchyroll received a one-month code for Discord Nitro. This is a monthly service that unlocks various perks like custom emojis and stickers, HD video streaming, and more. Similarly, Discord Nitro users were offered one month of Crunchyroll’s $9.99 monthly subscription.
If you want to enjoy Crunchyroll’s content with like-minded people, stream it on Discord. Discord servers allow you to stream Crunchyroll anywhere in the world with your friends and family. But do you know how to stream on Discord? The method is quite simple. Follow the detailed guide on streaming Crunchyroll on Discord:
- Step 1: First, visit the Crunchyroll website.
- Step 2: Open the account menu by clicking on the user icon. Then open the “log in” page.
- Step 3: Log in to your Crunchyroll account with the required credentials. If you do not have an account, create one.
- Step 4: After you have successfully logged in, select your desired anime. Then click on the “watch now” button.
- Step 5: Launch Discord on your device through the start menu. Then choose any friend of your preference.
- Step 6: Click on the highlighted voice icon to start the voice call. After the voice call has started on the Discord screen with the friend you selected, hit the “share screen” icon to start live streaming on Discord.
- Step 7: Now select the Crunchyroll screen where the anime has started. After selecting the screen, tap on the “go live” button.
How to Stream Crunchyroll on Discord for Mobile
Follow the steps to stream Crunchyroll on the Discord mobile app:
- Step 1: Open the Crunchyroll app on your PC and open the show you want to play.
- Step 2: Launch the Discord app and navigate to the particular server.
- Step 3: Open the desired voice channel. Voice channels are where you can hang out over voice and video. Friends on your server can see you’re in there and pop in to talk.
- Step 4: Swipe up and select the “share your screen” option.
That’s all you need to successfully stream Crunchyroll on Discord. Now whatever you play on your Crunchyroll app will be played for all your viewers joining your voice call.
How to Stream Crunchyroll on Discord for Desktop
To share Crunchyroll on Discord’s desktop version, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open Crunchyroll in your browser and keep your favorite show ready to play. Make sure it’s the one you want to stream on Discord.
- Step 2: Connect to the voice channel and click the “share your screen” option at the bottom.
- Step 3: Select the “screens” tab and click on the screen where Crunchyroll is opened.
- Step 4: Make all the frame rates, resolutions, and other streaming quality choices. Then hit the “Go Live” button.
After following these easy steps, whatever show you play on your browser will be streamed to your friends on Discord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Crunchyroll showing a black screen?
There could be a lot of reasons why Crunchyroll will be showing a black screen when streaming. Most of the time, it has to do with your internet browser. One of the reasons could be that you have enabled hardware acceleration. A quick fix is to disable hardware acceleration in your browser settings. Also, corrupted cache data and older versions of the app can trigger this issue.
Is Crunchyroll free?
Crunchyroll is a free service, and it also has three-tiered paid subscriptions. This free service enables you to watch anime content for free with ads. While the paid version of Crunchyroll allows you to watch ad-free content with additional benefits,
Does Discord detect Crunchyroll?
Crunchyroll is the best solution for streaming anime with your friends and family. You can stream the free version on Discord. Discord detects Crunchyroll’s paid version and asks to pay the membership fee for unauthorized members.
How can I bypass the black screen on the Discord stream?
There are a few reasons why a black screen appears while streaming on Discord. The most common culprit has to be your internet browser or your Discord server consuming high CPU resources. So, to escape the black screen, you can disable the hardware acceleration. If that does not work, try clearing your browser’s cache and data.