How to Transfer Money from Access Bank: This page includes comprehensive instructions for utilizing the Access Bank USSD transfer code, mobile app, and online banking on your phone to move money from Access Bank to Access Bank as well as to other banks.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank
You will have a thorough grasp of how to transfer money from Access Bank by the time you’ve finished reading this article, as well as the recommended practices to adhere to in order to make the transfer easy and successful.
Access Bank Transfer Code
*901# is the Access Bank transfer code. All Access Bank clients have access to it, which enables them to transfer money from their accounts to those of other Access Bank customers or accounts held by other Nigerian banks. No matter where they are or what time of day it is, clients can now conduct financial activities more easily and conveniently thanks to the transfer code.
Customers must have a cell phone associated with their Access Bank account, as well as enough money in their account to cover the transfer, in order to utilize the Access Bank transfer code. The transfer code is available across all Nigerian mobile networks and includes a number of security elements to guarantee safe and secure transactions.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank
Access Bank, one of the top financial organizations in Nigeria, provides its clients with a range of banking services. The ability to transfer money to other accounts at the bank as well as accounts at other banks in Nigeria is one of the services offered by Access Bank.
In this post, we’ll examine the many ways Access Bank lets you transfer money and walk you through each one step by step. Access Bank offers a variety of options for you to choose from, including mobile apps, USSD codes, internet banking, and ATMs.
We will also go through crucial points to remember when sending money, such as making sure you have the right recipient information and enough money to cover the transfer amount and any costs. The USSD code can be used for a variety of operations, such as money transfers between banks, utility bill payments, the purchase of airtime and data, checking account balances, and more.
In addition to the many services it offers, the code is simple to use and always accessible. Follow the steps below to use the USSD code to transfer money from the access bank:
- Step 1: The first step is to get your phone. You may register for and use the bank code services on your phone without an internet connection.
- Step 2: Using your personal or company phone number that is linked to your bank account, dial the code *901#.
- Step 3: Select ‘Transfer’ from the menu.
- Step 4: The final six digits of your debit card number must be entered. You must use your date of birth if you don’t have a working debit card.
- Step 5: Enter the Access Bank account number.
- Step 6: Create a 4-digit PIN for you to verify your transactions. Keep this pin safe to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully enrolled for Access Bank USSD services.
How to Activate Access Bank Transfer Code
First, you need to register and activate the Access Bank transfer code before you can use it to send money. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Step 1: Dial *901# using the line, SIM, or phone number you used to open your Access Bank account.
- Step 2: Select “Accept” to agree to the Access Bank mobile banking terms and fees.
- Step 3: Choose “Transfer” from the list of options.
- Step 4: If you don’t yet have an ATM card, enter your date of birth instead of the final six numbers of your Access Bank debit (ATM) card.
- Step 5: Enter the account number for Access Bank.
- Step 6: Make your 4-digit PIN for Access Bank transfers, which will be used to approve transactions.
- Step 7: For the registration to be complete, enter and confirm the pin once more.
Just that. Your Access Bank transfer code is now operational, and you may fund any bank account with it. Let’s look at how Access Bank money may be sent.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Online
In order to provide its consumers with a flawless customer experience without having to wait in line at the bank, Access Bank has also developed a mobile application. The app is useful for more than simply money transfers. The Access Bank app, in contrast to the USSD code, can only be used on a smartphone with a reliable internet connection. To transfer money using the Access Mobile app, complete these steps:
- Step 1: You must download and install the software on your respective Android or iPhone smartphone from the app store.
- Step 2: Once the app has been installed, open it and log in using your bank’s name and account number. As well as your BVN, you can be required to provide debit card information. Additionally, you would need to generate a 4-digit transaction pin.
- Step 3: Create your login information after registering. On the app, you may formally log in to your account page.
- Step 4: Use the site to go and choose the “transfer transaction” option.
- Step 5: Choose the bank name and account number in Step 5. The beneficiary of the transaction can be saved for future use.
- Step 6: Enter the recipient’s payment information and create an OTP to confirm the transaction and transmit the funds.
- Step 7: Send your transfer request, then watch for a debit notice and a confirmation message.
You can call the bank’s customer service representatives to resolve any issues you may be experiencing with your Access Bank mobile app, or you can visit them at the branch that is most convenient for you.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Using the ATM
Cash withdrawals from the ubiquitous Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) are quite common. But as the cashless economy expands, people are starting to recognize this machine’s other crucial capabilities. Access Bank permits this as well. You may use an ATM for a variety of different cash transactions, including money transfers.
When a debit card is linked to your Access account and is operational, you can effortlessly transfer money from any ATM. The answer is that it need not be an Access Bank ATM. You may transfer money with your Access debit card from any machine to any account. Depending on your chosen restriction, this technique can transfer up to one million naira (1,000,000) per day.
Simply ask for an ATM debit card at the nearby Access Bank location to utilize this approach. After the transaction has been completed, they will connect your card to your account and help you set up a 4-digit authorization pin. Once there, insert your card, enter your PIN, and select a transfer option at any ATM.
Please be aware that getting a debit card costs around 1,000N plus a little value-added tax (VAT) fee. For each transaction you make using an ATM card, Access won’t charge you more than VAT, though. However, if you use an ATM from another bank more than three times a month, you can be subject to an additional one-time fee.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Using the Internet Banking
Another simple and practical method for sending money inside and outside of Access is Internet banking. This approach simply requires an internet connection to complete transactions. To use this platform, you must first sign up for Access Internet Banking, and the procedures are simple.
You can transfer up to five million naira (5,000,000) each day using this technique. Since a token and password are needed to authenticate transactions, it is extremely secure. Additionally, it is always available, incredibly handy, and usable on any device. Follow these five steps to send money using this method from Access Bank:
- Step 1: Sign up first by visiting the Access Internet Banking website.
- Step 2: Register and log in to the platform.
- Step 3: Go to the homepage’s right tab and click “Transfer.”
- Step 4: Select the transfer type, enter the amount and beneficiary information according to the instructions, and then click “Submit.”
After that, confirm your transaction with your token and password.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the access transfer USSD code?
The USSD banking system, or *901#, enables Access Bank users like you to access services using just their mobile devices.
How can I send money out of Access Bank?
You may send and receive money, top up airtime, purchase data, check your account balance, and many other things by dialing *901#.
How much money can I send from Access Bank at the most?
The transfer limitations offered by Access Bank vary by account type and transfer method. Customers, for instance, can send up to $1,000,000 in a single transaction using the mobile app or Internet banking.