Want to know How to Unblock Someone on Facebook? It’s simple and fast to do. In this article, I’ll be discussing how you can unblock someone on your account. If a friend is blocked on your Facebook, they won’t be able to see the things you post on your timeline, can’t tag you, message, or even invite you to groups or events.
Now you might be asking or wondering what if I wish to unblock this person back? Well, that’s actually simple. When you block someone on Facebook, you can equally unblock them whenever you feel like it. Unblocking a friend that you have blocked on your account is easy and fast to do.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
Unblocking someone on Facebook is very easy to do, you can quickly unblock a friend that you’ve blocked before. It can be done using the mobile application of Facebook the web interface. When you unblock a blocked friend, you won’t be friends automatically and have to wait for a while before you can friend them again.
I am not saying blocking someone is wrong, everybody has different perspectives in life, but unfriending them would be great too. Now, if it happens that the user is harassing or manipulating you can simply block that person. After blocking them and you feel unblocking them back, but don’t know the steps to go about it. Then you have clicked on the right post.
How to Unblock People On Facebook
Whether you blocked someone out of anger or by mistake, you can unblock them back easily. The process of unblocking them is a bit similar to the way you block them. You can use the application that’s if you are using a smartphone and has the app installed on the device.
Also, the web interface is available for anyone to use on a computer or pc and even smartphones. However, before you can unblock the people you wish to unblock, make sure that the account is logged. For smartphone users, let’s download the app first and get you logged in.
Facebook App Downalod
To unblock someone on Facebook using the app, you need to have it installed on your device. You can install the app on any device type that you are using. That is to say, it is compatible with any phone type including iOS and Android devices. To install the app into your smartphone, follow below;
- Open the app store of your Android or iPhone and enter Facebook into the search box.
- Tap on the first app that will be shown to load.
- Then tap on “Install”.
Just like that, immediately the app will be downloaded and installed into your device. After the installation, the next thing to do is to log in to your account.
You can log in to your Facebook app or web, so the steps I will be sharing below can be used for both. Start by launching the Facebook app or open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com. Type in your number or email and then enter the password. Then, hit on Login. The account will be logged in if you have the right login details typed in.
Now, with the app and login process out of the way, let’s go to the major reason for this post; How to Unblock Someone on Facebook.
Steps On How to Unblock Friends On Facebook
Before sharing the guidelines with you, have in mind that when you unblock someone, the person will see the posts you share with the public. Though they won’t automatically become your friends, they can view your posts, like, and even make comments on them. Now, here are the steps to follow to unblock someone on Facebook;
- Click on the dropdown white-colored arrow on the top right side.
- Select Settings and Privacy and then Settings.
- In the left column of your settings, click on Blocking.
- In the section for Block Users, a list of the people you have blocked will be shown.
- Locate the name of the person you’d like to unblock and click on “Unblock”.
- Click Confirm to commence the process.
- Click in the dropdown arrow at the top and select Settings.
- In the left column of your Setting, click on Blocking.
- In the Block Users section, a list of names you have blocked will be shown.
- Click on Unblock next to the name of the users you want to unblock.
- Then click on “Confirm” to finish unblocking the person.
- Tap on the menu at the top or bottom of your Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings and Privacy” and then “Settings”.
- Then scroll down to Privacy and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the user you want to unblock.
- Repeat or tap on Unblock again to confirm if you’d like to unblock the user.
The profile of the person will be unblocked from your account. Note that you won’t be able to block the person again for some days.
- Facebook Candy Saga Match: Play Candy Saga Match on Facebook
- Facebook Killer Assassin: How to Play Killer Assassin on Facebook
- Create My Avatar on Facebook Free – Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar Maker Update
- Facebook Account Set Up: New Facebook Account Set Up | Facebook Sign Up
- Facebook Marketplace Winnipeg – Buy and Sell on the Facebook Marketplace