How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll: Are you looking for ways to unsubscribe from Crunchyroll? If you are, this platform is perfect for you. Crunchyroll is one of the biggest anime streaming platforms. You might be looking for a way to cancel your subscription.
There are a lot of ways to cancel an active subscription to Crunchyroll across various platforms. For more information, keep reading, as we will be giving you a step-by-step guide to help you cancel your Crunchyroll membership.
How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll offers both premium and free accounts. If you have a paid subscription, you can cancel your membership at any time. There are three tiers of paid membership, which are Fan, Ultra Fan, and Mega Fan. Cancelling your membership will end the day before the renewal date, and you will be reverted to a free account. if you want to cancel your subscription online using a browser on your macOS, Windows, or Linux computer.
- Step 1: Go to the device settings application.
- Step 2: Tap your name and tap on subscriptions.
- Step 3: Choose the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Step 4: Tap on cancel subscription.
Put it in my mind that you might have to scroll down to find the “cancel subscription”. If you do not see the button, it means your subscription is already cancelled. Once you have cancelled the account, it will expire the day before the renewal and then turn into a free account. Also, it is essential to know that the account will not be fully deleted if you cancel your premium membership.
How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll on Android Phones
You cannot cancel your subscription on the Crunchyroll app for Android. You will have to check out the web browser method mentioned above for that. If you have subscribed to Crunchyroll using Google Play credits, Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone and tap your profile icon.
- Step 2: Select the payments and subscriptions option from the menu. You will have to make sure you are on the same Google account you subscribe to on Crunchyroll.
- Step 3: Select the subscription option on the next page. There, you will see all the active subscriptions for your account.
- Step 4: Check the details of your subscription plan, and then click the “cancel subscription” button.
- Step 5: Select the continue option after going through the benefits you will lose after the cancellation.
Select any of the reasons listed below for your cancellation, and that’s it. You will get a confirmation message for cancellation on an Android device.
How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll on iPhone
Just like on Android, if you purchased a Crunchyroll subscription using a credit card or PayPal, you cannot cancel your subscription from the iOS app. If you signed up for Crunchyroll using credits or cards through the app store, you could easily and quickly cancel your subscription. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Tap on the profile option at the top.
- Step 2: Select the subscriptions option and select the cancel subscription option.
After that, a pop-up message will appear to confirm your cancellation. Then tap on the confirm button, and your subscription will be cancelled immediately.
How to unsubscribe from Crunchyroll through PayPal
You can also unsubscribe from Crunchyroll through PayPal if this is the option you have picked for payments. The process is not difficult with this method. Follow the steps listed below to cancel Crunchyroll through PayPal:
- Step 1: Open the PayPal app and log into your account.
- Step 2: Look for the Crunchyroll subscription and select it.
- Step 3: Choose to manage Crunchyroll payments and click on cancel.
Then click yes to stop recurring payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does cancelling your Crunchyroll subscription delete your account?
No, cancelling your Crunchyroll subscription will not delete your account. Your account will be active even after the cancellation, but you will no longer have access to premium features if you are a premium subscriber. You can continue to access your account to get free content and manage your account settings.
Why Won’t It Let Me Cancel My Crunchyroll Subscription?
You cannot cancel your subscription if there is any pending transaction in your Crunchyroll account. You will first have to clear it, and then you will be able to cancel your existing subscription.
Can I cancel my Crunchyroll membership at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Crunchyroll premium subscription anytime, and it will be cancelled on the last date of your billing cycle. You can use the account and watch premium content until the end of your billing date.