How to Upload Photos on Facebook via Mobile | PC Device. Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world. This social media platform is used by so many people all over the world and this is so true. Doubt me? To find out you can carry out a survey all by yourself by asking each of your friends and family members if they are a part of the social media platform. in other words, if they have a Facebook account and be shocked.
The chances of everyone you know having a Facebook account is very high. In this article, ‘how to upload photos on Facebook via mobile | PC device’ I will be directing and guiding you on how to successfully upload photos on the Facebook platform successfully.
How to Upload Photos on Facebook via Mobile | PC Device
Uploading photos on Facebook is something that many users still find difficult. Well, a huge chunk of those persons who are still having issues with uploading photos on Facebook is still new to the platform. Well, what if I tell you that this is actually east and that you don’t have to stress yourself with t anymore?
Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world for a lot of reasons. The platform is a graphic one, one might say. In other words, you get to access lots and lots of media files and content on this social media platform as this is one of the things that make the platform tick.
If you want to access the fullness of the Facebook social media platform you will have to upload photos and other media files. While it might not be as graphic or visual as Instagram or Pinterest, this platform is still very much a visual platform. in a bit, I will be directing you on how to upload photos on Facebook.
How To Upload High-Resolution Photos On Facebook
The process of doing this is very easy. Yes, one can upload photos on Facebook, but better still even upload high-resolution photos. This is easy and I will show you. To upload high-resolution photos on Facebook you will first need to change your setting before you upload your photo and to do this;
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the menu icon on the app.
- Scroll down and select the settings and privacy.
- Tap on settings.
- Scroll down to media and contacts and subsequently tap on videos and photos.
- Under the photo settings, next to it, tap upload HD.
- Open the app on your android device.
- Tap the menu icon on your Facebook app page.
- Tap on settings after scrolling down.
- Scroll down and tap on media and contacts.
- Lastly, tap photo quality and set to high.
Once this has been set, you can now proceed to upload photos on Facebook in high resolution. To upload photos on Facebook then;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on photo and video at the top of your newsfeed or timeline.
- Next, select the photo you want to upload.
- Select your audience and then click on the post button to share or upload a photo on Facebook.
That’s it. You have successfully uploaded a photo on Facebook.