How To Watch Netflix On TV. Netflix offers a large variety of movies, TV shows, and original content- all at affordable prices. Users can access the platform with an internet-connected computer, tablet, smartphone, smart TV, video game console, or streaming box.
How To Watch Netflix On TV
However, Lots of people have been asking. A question like Can I watch Netflix on a regular TV? How do I set up Netflix on my smart TV? If you’re one of them I have good news for you. You can connect your Android or iOS device to lots of TVs.
However connecting your mobile devices lets you use your TV as a display for playing content on the Netflix mobile app, and use your mobile phone as a remote. There are several ways to access Netflix on your tv. Read the sections below for more details.
Watch Netflix Using A Smart Tv
Follow the directives below to watch net movies on smart TV
- Connect your smart TV to your home network. You will need to be connected to the internet in order to watch Netflix from your smart TV. You can connect using wired Ethernet, and connect streaming boxes like Roku, or Chromecast if your TV is not a smart TV.
- Navigate to launch your Smart Tv apps. You will need your remote. For Samsung- multicolor cube, Sony- Click the “Internet Apps or Netflix button, for LG- My Apps button, Panasonic- tap the Apps button.
- Choose the Netflix app and click on the enter key on your remote. If you don’t have the app, your smart TV, navigate to your smart TV app store to download it
- Login to your account. Sign up for an account if you don’t have one, and get a plan, this will allow you to make use of the Smart Tv app. Then, then log in
- Use the arrow button on your remote to scroll through the menu and videos on Netflix
- Highlight the film you want to watch
- Click on the enter button
- If you want to watch a TV series, you can use your TV series to select the episode or season of the series.
- Then tap on the “Enter” button to play it.
With the above procedure, you will be able to access Netflix on your TV.
How To Watch Netflix On TV Using A Google Chromecast
Follow the directive below to watch using Chromecast
- Download Netflix on your Android or iPhone
- Then connect the Chromecast to an HDMI port on your television.
- Connect the Chromecast to a power source. A USB cable you can plug into either the A/C adapter or USB port on your Television.
- Get your TV remote and press the power button
- Select the HDMI source you connected the Chromecast to
- Set up your Google Chromecast if you’ve not done so.
- Launch the Netflix app on your smartphone and log in
- Select the video you want to play
- Click on the Play button
- Tap on the cast button at the upper right corner of the video. It will display a list of devices
- Then select your Chromecast device
- Begin to watch and enjoy your video.
However, you can control playback using the Netflix app.
How To Watch Netflix On TV Using A Laptop
Here are the quick steps to watch your favorite videos on your TV
- Connect an HDMI cable from your laptop to your television
- Switch on your TV and choose the HDMI source. To do this, click on the Input or Source button on your remote.
- On your laptop browser visit https://www.netflix.com
- Sign in to your account
- Choose the video you want to watch
- Select the Play widget
These are procedures to access the Netflix platform on your television.
How To Watch Netflix On TV Using An Apple TV
Follow the medium beneath
- Link your Apple TV to your TV using HDMI
- Plug the Apple TV into a power outlet
- Then, switch the television to the Apple TVs’ input. If you’re not sure of the input to choose from, check the label for your television’s HDMI port.
- Select and Launch the Netflix app, using your Apple TV remote
- Login to your account
- Choose the profile you want to watch with
- Use the remote to search for the video. Then click the play button thereafter.
These are procedures to access the streaming platform on your television using Apple TV.
How To Watch Netflix On TV Using Video Game Console
Follow the guide below
- Switch on your console that is supported by Netflix, like Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U.
- Install the Netflix app on your console
- Open the Netflix app and log in
- Select a video you want to watch
- Tap on the play button.
With these few steps, I believe you can access the streaming service on your Television.
How To Connect Netflix To TV From Phone
To connect Netflix to tv from an Android phone or tablet, you’ll need a cable to mirror the door display of your mobile phone content on your television. However, some newer Android phones and tablets will use a connection type C or type D. Some newer TVs will use HDMI connections while older television may use VGA.