iBooks is an Apple application for iOS Operating devices, with downloading features. As soon as you open iBook, there you can download free books and also paid books. In this article, you will be learning how to use iBooks, how to read in iBooks, and more.
How to Read in iBooks
To read in iBooks, follow the steps below;
- Go to your book library
- Click on the book you want to access
- To access the next page, simply tap the right side of the page
- To visit the previous page, click the left side
Options in Reading iBooks
The fonts, background color, and brightness
To Change the Fonts
- Click on the “aA” icon located at the top of the page
- Tap on the “Fonts” tab.
- Navigate and choose the font you want.
- To change the font, simply select aA icon, then click on “A” to reduce or tap the bigger “A” to increase it.
To change the Colors and Brightness
If you want to change the default color from white to Sepia background
- Tap on the “aA” icon
- Then move the Sepia slider to On
- To Change the brightness tap on the brightness control tab represented with a circle icon surrounded by lines.
iBooks Formats And Adding Downloaded Files to iBooks
All books purchased in the iBooks apple store are always in ePub format. ePub has the right management features that prevent unauthorized sharing.
How to Add Downloaded Files to iBooks
Go ahead and download the file to your computer.
- Launch iTunes
- Find the file you downloaded and drag it to the iTunes library, located at the top left of the page, as soon as it turns blue, release the file
- The next thing is to sync your device with iTunes
- Go to the books tab and checkmark the file you want to sync with the book that is recently added
How to Use iBooks Collections for Easy access
This feature enables you to locate books in the library with ease will be showing how to create a collection, Add books to the collection, view, edit and delete collections
- To Create Collections
- Move to the iBooks library page.
- Click on the “Books” tab at the page top
- The default collection shows, to change it Click on the “New” widget
- Enter the name you want to give to the collection and then select the “Done” button
- Add Books to Collections.
- Go to the book location at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Edit” tab
- Tap on the “book” you want to add to the collection
- Press on the “Move” widget
- Select the Collection you want to add the book to
- To View Collections
- Tap on the “Books” tab
- A menu of collection will appear, scroll and pick the one you want to view
- To Edit And Delete Collections
- Go to the bookshelf page
- Tap on the “Books” widget
- On the Collection page, move to the bottom of the screen and Press on the “Edit” tab
- If you want to delete the collection Click on the “red circle” icon and then tap on the “delete” widget
Lastly, press the “Done” tab, when you through with editing.
More Related Posts
- What will Apple Release in 2020: Check Out A List Of Apple’s Product For…
- Google Play Pass Vs Apple Arcade – Getting Access to Google Play Pass and…
- How Create An Apple ID – Apple ID Create On Mac
- Easy Steps on How to transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone
- Best Gaming Phones 2021 – 2021 Gaming Phone for PRO Gamers