IMB Bank and Financial services is an Australian banking institution that was founded in the year 1880. IMB offers banking and financial services such as personal banking, business banking etc. It is the only banking and financial services still standing after a long time in New South Wales. And in terms of assets under management it is seen as the third largest building society in Australia. IMB operates branches in five states namely NSW South Coast, Victoria, ACT, Sydne. And the Illawarra but headquartered in Wollongong, Australia. In the year 1880 IMB was named Illawarra Mutual Building Society. Before it was later renamed as IMB Bank and Financial services.
IMB Bank Personal Banking
Savings Account; these are account given to users with the goal of enlarging their savings goal
- IMB Bank Reward Saver Account; this is the right account to help you save specifically for something. This account allows you get to your savings goal easier. And faster by compensating you with bonus interest for normal savings. This account doesn’t include monthly account keeping fee but allows you to make automatic transfer from your daily account.
- IMB Bank Cash Management Account; this account gives competitive interest rate without locking your money out. This account includes limitless no fee internet. And phone banking, no account keeping fee every month, decision of quarterly or monthly statements.
- Kick start account; this account is made for students aged 13 and above. IMB Bank account helps to manage your daily banking without monthly fee and also limitless no fee IMB transactions. This account also enables your savings grow faster.
IMB Bank Personal and car loans
These loans are given to help you in any way needed
- IMB Bank New car Loan; this loan includes high interest rates. No penalty for early payout, fixed repayments for simple budgeting, flexible terms for a certain period of time. No ongoing keeping fees for account. With this loan users can get their dream car they have been willing to get.
- IMB Bank Unsecured personal loan; this loan includes competitive interest rates, payment options which are not flexible. This account doesn’t require security and doesn’t collect fee for keeping ongoing account.
- IMB Bank Secured personal loan; this loan has to be secured with a used or new vehicle. This loan includes high int erest rates which will help you in whatever you need. It also includes fixed repayments for simple repayments.
IMB Business banking
IMB Bank Business Accounts; these are accounts given to ensure your business stays on point. These accounts are simple and suitable for your business. They offer several accounts that provide flexible options for keeping your cash and other things concerning your business.
- Business transaction accounts; this account has been made to provide for the daily needs of business owners and workers. This account includes limitless no fee internet transactions for banking, monthly statements, payroll processing via internet banking, visa debit card.
- Business cash management; this account suits those that are searching for a greater interest account on investment of cash. Or a place they can park their funds. This account includes several benefits on banking, interest rates which are competitive without locking your funds away.
IMB Bank Business lending
These are loans given to business to help them in anyway needed
- Fully drawn commercial loan; this loan is made with the liability to help you gain your business goal. And either it is to enlarge your business or get property commercially. This account includes bill which are fixed, based interest or variable. This loan could be secured through industrial, commercial or residential.
- Overdraft; this account is made to assist you with your daily working capital needs of your business. This loan includes secured and unsecured business overdrafts, suitable entrée to additional funds, several options to access your funds.
- Asset finance; this loan is made for the acquisition of plant and tools used in business. Making like manufacturing plant, motor vehicles, and office tools. This loan includes fixed rate terms and also keeps your capital for your business.
Steps on how to login into IMB Bank internet banking
- Visit the link imb.com.au
- Click on the internet banking login icon at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your member number
- Enter password
- Click on the sign in icon
Visit the site and get the best result.