Instagram App. You should have heard of the popular social media platform Instagram before now. In case you haven’t, the platform is used for sharing memories and connecting with friends. The platform is free to use and all that is required is an active internet connection.
There are so many features on the platform and you can enjoy them for free. The platform also has an app that can be downloaded on almost any device. Instagram for short is known as IG and it is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned b Facebook Inc. the platform was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger.
The platform allows users to upload photos and videos to the service and can hence fort be edited with various filters and tools. When you want to publish your photos or video, you can add tags with location information and so on.
The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square. However, these restrictions were later eased in 2015. Believe me, you are definitely going to enjoy the platform.
The Instagram app can be downloaded on almost any device as stated above earlier, the only thing that will be required here is an active data connection. Below are the steps you should follow to download the Instagram app.
- Turn on the device you want to download the app on and get it connected to the internet.
- Locate and launch any app store on the device and tap on the search bar.
- Search for “Instagram” and tap on the Instagram app.
Tap on the install or download button afterward and watch the app downloaded and installed to your device.
Sign Up | Instagram Sign up
Signing up on Instagram is free and easy.
- Go to the platform’s official website at www.instagram.com.
- Tap on the blue sign up button.
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address, your full name username, and your desired password.
- Now tap o the signup button again.
Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward and you should be signed in to your account.
Instagram Sign In | Instagram Sign In Account
The steps below will guide you in signing in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the platform official website.
- Tap on the login link.
- Enter your login details into the login form and tap on login.
Alternatively, you can log in to your account using your Facebook account. Remember, it is free.