Instagram being a social platform owned by Facebook is constantly adding new features such as the Instagram Live feature. It’s no doubt that the platform is one of the biggest photo-sharing platforms out there. This feature gives users the ability to add video in real-time. Instagram Live is a part of Instagram Stories. It is being used by millions of users of the platform. Using the Live feature on the platform allows you to connect and communicate with your followers better, faster, and easier. Most times, replying to messages can be a bit stressful, except when there are many. But now with the Live features, you can easily communicate with followers. Instagram Live allows you to connect and communicate faster and better. To know more about the Live feature on Instagram, read on.
Instagram Live allows you to share a live video to connect with followers in real-time for up to an hour. The feature is part of Instagram Stories, which means you can find Live videos at the top of your Instagram Feed. They are very easy to know because they are marked with a live sign or rather a colorful ring. This is not a feature that is made available in locations, rather it is accessible for all the platform’s users.
Once an Instagram Live video has ended, it is no longer visible in the app, unless you share a replay of it on IGTV. Going Live on the platform is very simple and fast, of course, I will be giving you the steps to follow through. But first, what exactly is Instagram? Now, let’s find out what it means.
Instagram is a free photo and video sharing app available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. The platform lets users upload photos and videos to the service and share with the followers of a specific group of friends or followers. Also, you can view, comment, and like posts that are shared by others on Instagram. Individuals from the age of 13 can sign up for an account. It is free and simple just as the account creation process is.
How To Use Instagram
Instagram might be free, but to access it, you need to have an account. It is simple and quick to set up. After you have created an account, you can start following people and in return, they will follow you back. You can use it on any device type that you’re using. The Instagram app is free to download on the App Store of the device you’re using. Now, you know briefly what Instagram is and how to use it, let’s dive into how to use Instagram Live.
Check this out: Google Live Chat – Features of Google Live Chat(Opens in a new browser tab)
Live On Instagram
Live on Instagram is all about going Live on the platform and making better and faster connections and communication. It is a great way to get closer to your followers and fans on the platform. Being a feature on Instagram, to use it you will need to create an Instagram account or sign in if you already have an account. Now that brings us the Login aspect or create a profile.
How To Create An Instagram Account
You can create an Instagram account using the app or website. To create, using the app, follow below;
- Open the app.
- Tap on Sign Up With Email or Phone Number on your Android or Create New Account on iPhone.
- Then enter the email or phone number and tap on “Next”. If you wish to use Facebook, tap on “Log in With Facebook”.
- Create a username and password, then fill out the information needed and tap on “Next”.
- If you’re using Facebook, you will be prompted to login with your account if you are logged out.
To create using a computer, follow;
- Go to Instagram
- Click on “Sign Up, enter your phone number or email, then create a username and password Or click on “Log in with Facebook” to use Facebook for the account.
The Instagram account will be created and now you access Instagram Live. If you already have an account, you need to sign in.
Instagram Sign In
Already have an Instagram account? Follow below to sign in to your account;
- On the Login page, enter your email address or phone number. Or simply select log in with Facebook, if you used Facebook for creating the account.
- Then type in your password and hit on “Log in”.
Now, your account will be logged and displayed on the screen. To use the Live feature, you just have to tap on the icon.
How So Start Live Video On Instagram
To start a live video on the app, follow below;
- Tap on the “Camera” icon at the top left of your Feed or swipe right from anywhere in the Feed.
- Scroll to Live At the bottom of the screen, then tap on the disk-like button.
- The number of viewers will appear at the top of the screen and comments will appear at the bottom.
- To add a comment, tap on the Comment option at the bottom of the screen.
- If you wish for people to see a comment, tap on the comment, and tap “Pin Comment” to pin it. Your viewers will easily see the comment.
When you’re done, tap “End” in the top right and tap on “Confirm”. You can save the video to your Camera Roll or share to IGTV.
How To Share A Live Video To IGTV
Once your Live Video ends, you can share it with IGTV. Just tap on “Share to IGTV” at the bottom of the screen after the session is ended. You can delete the video by tapping on “Delete Video” and select “Delete”
Recommended: Waplog – Waplog Chat | Waplog Premium