Instagram Photo Upload on PC – www.Instagram.com
Instagram Photo Upload on PC
Do you have an Instagram account and you are looking for how to enjoy the maximum experience on the web with your PC? Then this article ‘Instagram photo upload on PC’ will help you.
Instagram was initially programmed for mobile and not on PC. So, therefore, to enjoy the full experience on PC is literally hard or close to impossible. Based on the Instagram.com programming matrix you can only view shared posts from your PC and unable to share any. Normally this is not fair, but this can be hacked.
Trust me this is a tested method. With this Instagram photo upload on PC method, you can trick the site into showing you an android view of the sites matrix. This is not the main answer but this is only a method of doing the impossible, this method was introduced by Instagram themselves in a bid to provide a fully functional web for this great software users.
Instagram users upload lots of pictures on a daily basis, a lot of love to edit the pictures on their Pc using Photoshop and other photo editing software before posting or sharing. On a normal note, this would require you to edit the picture on your Pc and then transfer it to a mobile device before being able to share it, but Instagram photo upload on PC method defies this process.
This method I am about to expose you to is only available on a limited range of browsers like safari, opera mini and google chrome. If you have any of these browsers on your PC then you can follow these steps to use the Instagram photo upload on PC. Follow the steps below.
Instagram Photo Upload on PC – How to Upload Photos on Instagram from Chrome on PC
- Launch the chrome app on PC.
- Visit the official page at instagram.com.
- Now right-click on a blank spot on the page.
- Next, left-click the inspect, or you can just hold “Ctrl-Shift-I”.
- On the page, you will be directed to hold “Ctrl-Shift-M” and refresh the page.
Now your page should be in mobile view, you can also change the type of device you are viewing from. You can now share by hitting the camera button below.
How to Upload Photos on Instagram on Safari from PC
- This is easy, just launch safari.
- Go to preferences and hit advanced.
- On advanced locate Agent and click on it.
- Then look for –IOS 10—IPhone and hit it.
- Navigate to instagram.com.
- This page should be in mobile view, where you would see the camera button.
You can now share on safari, for Opera follow the same process on chrome.