Instagram Photos and Videos – How to Share and Upload
Instagram Photos and Videos
Are you a member of Instagram and still don’t know how to use the picture and videos uploading feature. This piece of article is all you need to get started on the full Instagram experience. Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms to share photos and videos with all your friends and families all around the world. With Instagram you are not limited to just your locality, you can advertise yourself on the globe with Instagram photos and videos.
Instagram is related to both facebook and twitter, so with Instagram, you can reach out to all your friends on twitter and facebook without stressing yourself. In this article, I’ll teach you how to share both photos and videos on Facebook. It is quite impossible to share photos and videos on Instagram from your Pc, but with this article, I will teach you what you need to do to be able to share photos and videos on Instagram from any device.
Instagram now supports WhatsApp sharing and I will be teaching you that here.
How to Share Instagram Photos and Videos on WhatsApp
- First, download the Instagram app and launch it on your android device.
- Now locate the post you wish to share on WhatsApp.
- Hit the dots on the top right corner of the video or photo and a menu will appear.
- On the menu click on “share on WhatsApp.
- Your WhatsApp will now be opened, choose the “My status” tab to post it as your WhatsApp story or select a contact to send it to that contact as a chat.
If you want to edit the image before sending you can also do it like sending other images.
- Download and install the easy downloader.
- Now you’ll need the link of the video, to get the link open the app and hit the Instagram icon.
- Now you would be on Instagram, now hit the dots again on the video you want to share and choose “copy share URL”.
- For PC
- On your web browser, navigate to instagram.com.
- Now on your PC right click on a blank spot in the web page, and select the “inspect option”.
- On the page or tab that will be open hold “Ctrl Shift M”.
- Now minimize the tab and refresh the webpage, your page should be in mobile view now where you would see the icon with a plus at the bottom of the page.
- Click on it and select the photo or video you want to share on Instagram.
- Select your caption if you like, edit the picture and post.