If you aspire to study in France but worry about funding, the International Fashion Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in France is a pretty good place to get started.
The scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate programme. The host of this scholarship is IFA Paris.
IFA Paris is registered as a private higher education institution fashion school that offers students a wide range of unique and tailored courses.
The International Fashion Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in France Award
- On excellence scholarship, the tuition fee is reduced by forty percent.
- For distinction scholarship, the tuition fee is reduced by twenty percent.
- If you have applied for one of the scholarships (distinctive scholarship or excellence scholarship), you cannot apply for the other one. You must apply for one only.
- The certificate is valid for any of its undergraduate or postgraduate programs as well as foundation programs.
- All documents required for the application must be complete.
- The scholarship is open to both international and domestic students.
For more details on the eligibility and required documents visit https://www.ifaparis.com/admissions/scholarships.
International Fashion Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in France Deadline
There is currently no deadline stipulated for the scholarship yet.it is however important that you apply soon.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The steps below will guide you to apply for the scholarship.
- Go to the scholarship application page at https://www.ifaparis.com/admissions/scholarships.
- Locate at the top right side of the screen the “Apply Now” button and click on it.
- Create an IFA Paris account or quickly sign in. Signing in requires you to provide your email address and the desired password.
- Once signed in, you would have to fill in the form with all the information required and select the program you are applying for.
- Carefully follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
Above is how you can apply for the scholarship. The process is simple, so what are you waiting for before you apply?