Have you heard of the International Scholarship for Women 2021-22? In the United States (US) Universities, the International Scholarship for Women (ISW) will be granted to women to engage in full-time study or research. At Canadian or US institutes that are recognized, both postgraduates and graduate educations, are supported in this scholarship program. It is proudly sponsored by the SheBegan Women’s Magazine.
Since the year 1998, this scholarship program has been existing. It provides full-time sponsorship for women who study the following programs in the USA; undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral programs. Women from different countries get to receive full funding grants. However, this does not apply to Iran. With the International Scholarship for Women 2021-22, these women get to study in US Universities and exemption for women, those are the ISW institution members.
The very first preference gets to the women who prove their dedication to volunteering activities for empowering women in different fields. Also, to women through civic, community, or professional work.
International Scholarship for Women Coverage
The International Scholarship for Women 2021-22 will be covering several different needs. Let’s check them out.
- Health insurance in sponsorship with the SunLife insurance company
- Expenses on your return flight – $1,600 (Once per anum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship – $18,000
- Masters/first professional degree sponsorship – $28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship – $26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship – $32,000
- Books and literature expense – $1,000 per year
- A monthly sum of $1,200 for an undergraduate student, $1,600 for Master students, and $1,800 for Doctoral students, and a flexible package for a post-doctorate student.
Note that this scholarship is NOT offered for these reasons;
- Academic research paper publication costs
- Scholarships-in-aid for a complete academic year or traveling scholarships
- Research assistant’s expenditure
- Institutional expenses
- Traveling to and from a fellow’s home nation above once in a year
- Tuition for dependent’s education
- Indirect costs of travel or conference expense
- Purchase of equipment in the laboratory
International Scholarship for Women 2021-22 Application Deadline
Women who are eligible for the International Scholarship for Women 2021-22 program in the US, have two opportunities in 2021, in order to submit this application. The first batch deadline for the selection is December 28, 2020, and the deadline for the second bath is April 30, 2021.
There will be a screening of all applications, in order to sort out the qualified candidates from the list. These candidates may receive interview call letters online for the final selection process.
Women from all countries in the world except Iran are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, you have to visit the official website on https://shebegan.com/application-submission/. Here, you have to fill and complete the application form, then Submit.