If you’re looking to study in Australia, then here is that one opportunity for you. The International Sydney Scholars Awards in Australia is available now. This scholarship is offered for international students from all over the world who are eligible to apply for it.
The application process for the scholarship required full-time bachelor’s degree students, Master’s degree students, and Ph.D. degree students. Well, today am going to be giving you all the details you need about this scholarship. To start with, I will begin with that of the field of study to that eligibility criterion. After starting that you will find out if you are qualified for the scholarship nor not. Let’s see more on this content.
International Sydney Scholars Awards in Australia
Applications are now open for all interested candidates for Sydney scholar awards. It is a fully-funded scholarship program and meant for all international students’ Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. degrees at the University of Sydney. The duration of this scholarship program is 4 years for undergraduate, 2 years for Master, and 3 years for the Ph.D. Degree.
There is a wide range of academics fields of study that are available at the University of Sydney. The Australian Government and the University of Sydney will have to cover all the selected candidates for the expenses during their years of study at the university.
Details of the International Sydney Scholars awards in Australia
The lists given below are the brief details you need to know about the scholarship program.
- Host country: Australia.
- Host University: University of Sydney.
- Financial coverage: Fully funded.
- Offered degree: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Field of study: All subjects.
- Deadline: 30th September 2020.
The above are the details of the scholarship program.
Field of study
The University of Sydney has available study fields for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. degrees. The following are the lists of the fields of study:
- Design, Planning, and architecture.
- Engineering and Computer Science.
- Arts and social sciences.
- Medicine and Health.
These are the fields of study that are available at the University of Sydney.
The University of Sydney scholarship program 2020 financial coverage is fully funded. The following are the expenses that will be covered during their study period.
- Total $6000 for one year of an undergraduate degree.
- Total $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate.
Master and Ph.D. Degree
- The scholarship is valued at $35,000.
- Tuition fee.
- Living costs.
- Research funds.
- Leave arrangements.
- Medical Allowance.
These are the financial coverage of the scholarship program that will be covered for all successful candidates.
Before you apply for this scholarship program make sure you look into the documents that are required and see if you can apply for it. Below are the lists of required documents:
- Official Degree Transcripts.
- Research Proposal.
- Updated CV.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Academic Thesis or Relevant Publications (for Ph.D.)
- Highest Degree Official Stamps Verified Transcripts.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter.
- IELTS or TOEFL English Language Test Score.
- Other Related Documents.
Note: All required documents must be in the English language.
Eligibility Criteria for International Sydney Scholars Awards in Australia
You are to meet all required needs to be eligible to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship.
- Candidates must have an outstanding record of good academic.
- All applicants who are international students are eligible.
- A personal statement in support of the application for the scholarship.
- High school Degree for bachelor’s program.
- Undergraduate degree for Master’s program.
- Master’s degree in the Ph.D. program.
These are the eligibility criteria of the University of Sydney Scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY for International Sydney Scholars Awards in Australia
To apply for this scholarship you can go through the official links given below:
For Masters & Ph.D.:
These are the details you just need to take note of, if you have interest for this scholarship program.