Do you want to take the next step in your career? The International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba in Canada 2020 is inviting International students for an undergraduate program for a student bursary fund. This Undergraduate Student Bursary is made available to students from all around the globe. If you consider the bursary programme, check through the eligibility criteria, and apply. There is more information you can get from this article about the programme and how you can apply for it today.
International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba in Canada 2020
The University of Manitoba is the largest university consistently ranked among the top universities in Canada. It offers various graduate, undergraduate, and other degree programs and has about 27 academic departments throughout the Bannatyne campus. The University of Manitoba provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development to its students. In this institution, students find a degree that suits your interest, strength, and career goals. The program aids highly motivated students who have excellent academic standing and demonstrate financial need.
Brief Introduction About Scholarship
Before going into the full details of the International Undergraduate Student Bursary at the University of Manitoba in Canada 2020, here is a brief explanation about the scholarship programme:
- Country: Canada.
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba.
- Course level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Scholars will be awarded a grant of about $240,000.
- Access mode: online application.
- A number of w\awards: Unspecified.
- Target nationality: International.
- Deadline: October 1st, 2020.
To be seen qualified to apply for the International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba in Canada 2020, here are the eligibility requirements to be met by the candidates:
- Eligible countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible course or subjects: Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Admissible criteria: Below listed are the eligibility criteria to be met by the applicants, they include:
- They must register for and complete at least 60% of a full course load per term.
- Candidates who are international students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the minimum GPA requirements. The continuing students must have a minimum degree GPA of 2.0 while new students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
CHECK OUT OTHER ARTICLES >>> Google Authenticator – How To Set Up The Google Authenticator App
In order for candidates to apply for the International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba in Canada 2020, applicants must apply for admission in any undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. After your acceptance into the University of Manitoba, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
Here are the supporting documents to be owned and prepare at the application process by the candidates:
- Academic transcripts.
- Resume/curriculum vitae (CV).
How to Apply
Now here is how you can apply for an undergraduate programme at the University of Manitoba:
- Enter the URL https://www.umanitoba.ca/admissions.
- Click on Apply at the top right section of the page.
- Select Undergraduate studies.
- Then select any of the undergraduate programmes from the displayed page.
- Scroll and click on “Ready to Apply”.
- Read through the undergraduate programme course you have selected and fill in your personal information including:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Enter your student type (domestic, international, or Minnesota reciprocity).
- Select your applicant types (direct entry, advanced entry, English language center, visiting, or exchange).
- Choose the faculty/college/school you want to apply to.
- Select your program, and starting term.
- Then click on the sign “CLICK HERE TO APPLY”.
- Create an Account on the next page by providing your:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Re-enter password.
- Click on Create Account.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to your email provided.
- Sign in using your username and password after you have clicked on the verification link.
- Provide the required attachments and documents.
- And apply for the course.
Your application status can be seen either by checking on your mail for a message from the University of Manitoba or you can log in to the University of Manitoba to check on your status. Follow the next guideline to accept and confirm the application and begin processing.
Students are to apply for the International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba in Canada 2020 before the deadline which is on the 1st of October, 2020. So, apply now.
Official Website: Visit the official website of the university to get more information on this programme. Here is the URL https://www.umanitoba.ca/admissions.