Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023. The Government of Ireland Scholarship Programs is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Irish Research Council.
The Government of Ireland Scholarship Program consists of two sub-programs: the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and the Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship Program.
These programs support suitably qualified research master’s, doctoral and postdoctoral candidates pursuing, or intending to pursue, full-time research in any discipline.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023
The Government of Ireland Scholarship Programs is highly competitive, with an average success rate of 18% over the past five years. As a Successful awardee under these programs, you are recognized as demonstrating world-class potential as a future research leader.
Under the initiative, 60 scholarships will be provided for one year of study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution. The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Brief Scholarship Details
Below are some brief details on Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023;
- Application deadline: 25 March 2022 (5 pm Irish time)
- Location: Ireland
- Institutions: Various Irish universities (see below)
- Duration: One year
- Study levels: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
- Fields of study: All fields but subject to the availability of a place
Above is the brief details on the Ireland Government scholarship 2022-2023
Eligibility Criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship 2022:
- All international students from non-EU/EEA countries can apply.
- The Applicants must possess excellent communication skills.
- An applicant must be excellent in academics, as well as in professional, and creative excellence.
- Every Applicant should possess an offer letter from an eligible university while applying for the scholarship.
- An applicant must possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland.
Before applying for the scholarship, make sure to take time
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship;
- The candidate must get admission to an eligible Irish higher education institution.
- All interested candidates should visit the official website to apply.
- Make sure you fill out all the fields.
The application deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022 for international students is 25 March 2022.