Is ESPN on Disney Plus? Provided you bought the Disney Bundle that includes Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus, you can watch your favorite sports content on the Disney-owned streamer.
The Trio Premium bundle costs $19.99 monthly and doesn’t feature any advertisements on Disney Plus or Hulu. Fans should be aware that ESPN Plus does not include the entire ESPN lineup. Still, it’s better than nothing.
Is ESPN on Disney Plus?
ESPN is currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, which also owns Disney Plus. Founded in 1979, ESPN offers live sports coverage, news and analysis, and a wide array of original programming, including documentaries, sports talk shows, and special features.
How do I watch ESPN on Disney Plus?
By following the simple steps mentioned below, you can watch ESPN on Disney Plus outside the USA.
- Buy a subscription to a reliable VPN and go with ExpressVPN, for it is our #1 choice.
- Download and install the VPN app, and connect to any available US servers for the best results.
- Visit the Disney+ site and click the option Get the Disney Bundle.
- Enter your email and password.
- Now, choose the plan you want to subscribe to.
- Enter your billing details and process them following the instructions.
- Click Agree and Subscribe.
- Visit your account or profile option and click the billing details option.
- Locate the ESPN+ logo under My Service and select Stream Now to access ESPN+.
- You can use the same credentials that you used for Disney+ on the ESPN+ site or app and stream away.
NOTE: You must have an existing ESPN+ account or a subscription to Disney+, Hulu, or the ESPN+ Bundle to stream content of your liking. A VPN will only unblock the site for you, not give you direct access to the content on these sites.
How Much Does the Disney Bundle Cost?
- Disney Plus and Hulu are $9.99 per month.
- Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu bundle (with ads) $12.99 per month
- Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu bundle (ad-free) $19.99 per month
- Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu + Live TV bundle (with ads) $69.99 per month
- Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV Bundle: $82.99 per month
Disney Plus Bundle: What Can I Watch on ESPN Plus?
If there’s one glaring aspect of entertainment missing from Disney Plus’ roster, the answer is probably sports. Thankfully, with the Disney Plus bundle, the inclusion of ESPN+ more than caters to sporting spectators. As well as hosting live sports including UFC live streams (with access to exclusive PPV events, too), NHL, college basketball, and the Emirates FA Cup. ESPN+ also has its own original titles exclusive to the streaming platform.
From Peyton’s Places with Peyton Manning to Stephen A’s World with Stephen A. Smith, these ESPN Plus Originals give insight into key sports personalities and their craft in their chosen game. ESPN Plus subscribers also get complete access to the 30 for 30 libraries. This includes the likes of The Infinite Race, all about an indigenous community in Mexico called the Tarahumara, who kickstarted the barefoot ultrarunning craze, now devastated by drug cartels.
How do I upgrade Disney Plus to the Disney Bundle?
If you already have a Disney Plus account, then upgrading to the Disney Bundle takes only a couple of clicks. To upgrade your Disney Plus subscription to the Disney Bundle:
- Open the Disney app.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Switch to the Disney Bundle. (You may need to re-enter your payment information to cover the additional cost.)
- Select Agree and Subscribe.
- Start enjoying the Disney Bundle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cancel the bundle?
If you’ve gone through all the trouble of subscribing to the Disney Plus bundle but then decide you don’t need it, you can always cancel it. It might have seemed like a good deal, but if all you watch is ESPN+, you don’t need the whole bundle. Therefore, you can just keep the $4.99 subscription. If you choose to cancel the bundle, you’ll still have access to all three services until the end of the billing period. However, there are no refunds for any of the previous months, not even partial refunds.
Can I bundle ESPN+ and Disney+?
Yes, you can bundle ESPN+ with Disney+ through the Disney Bundle, the streaming service combo of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. If you don’t mind ads on Disney+ and Hulu, you can get this killer triple-play bundle for just $12.99 a month. The price is $19.99 a month if you prefer the ad-free plan.
Is the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle worth it?
The Disney Bundle is one of the best subscriptions you can get for your money these days. When you consider that a Netflix Premium account (which enables you to stream in 4K) costs $20/mo. and an HBO Max subscription starts at $10/mo., Then you’re getting three streaming services for the price of one. If you want to watch the latest sporting event, Marvel movie, or Shark Tank episode, the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle might be for you.