The JAMB CBT Exam is an exam only open to candidates who have been registered for the exam. In this article, I will show you more about JAMB CBT Exam and avoid the stress on exam day of figuring out how to work on the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) program.
How to Write JAMB CBT Exam
Below are some guidelines and procedures for writing this exam:
- Candidates are to be in your exam center on time, it will make you know what’s going on, and prepare fully for the examination.
- With the help of your mouse and keyboard, you can navigate through the different functional buttons. The areas and the steps below will show you how to start your exam.
- Subject area
- Time left
- Candidates are to check the time-lapse and time left to be able to complete their exams on time. Observing your time remaining will help you answer your question faster and it will help you know your limited time.
- The instruction area is the place you can go and check the instructions about the exams.
3. Candidates are to sit on a system in an upright position.
What is a Computer Based Test?
CBT (Computer-Based Test) is a test conducted through the use of organized systems on the computer. It has the ability to automate a very time-consuming task marking and monitoring progress.
The computer-based test is simply taking a test on a computer using the mouse and keyboard to answer your questions that appear on the monitor.
If you are afraid of writing Jamb CBT, I will show you how simple it is going to be in your CBT exam.
The Basic Uses of Mouse During CBT Exam
- Candidates should make sure that they put the heel of their hand on the table in front of the mouse. Holding the mouse between the thumb and the right index fingers.
- Candidates should also ensure that they should put their Index finger on the mouse button.
- Candidates should move the tip of the arrow. The arrow will become a pointing finger on the monitor.
- Candidates should note that the arrow will automatically become a pointing finger, to answer the questions. Hold the mouse still and lightly click the left mouse button with your index finger.
To rightfully answer all questions correctly, candidates need to understand how to use the mouse.
For candidates to answer the CBT question successfully, candidates are to move the mouse.
Radio Buttons – What Are Radio Buttons?
These are set of graphical control element that allows the user to select only one option.
The circles on the screen are radio buttons that are always used in computer exams and also implemented in JAMB CBT questions. This helps to select your answer to a question.
How Pick the Correct Answer?
Most of the questions which come out in the CBT exam are in the multi-choice format. This is a MultiChoice Question.
What is a Multi-Choice Question?
These are a fundamental survey question which provides respondents with multiple answer options. These multiple-choice questions can have single select or multi-select answer options.
Candidates who are writing the exam are to pick the correct answers.