The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) management has made its online portal accessible for all candidates. The portal is where the candidate can get direct entry and UTME results and their Admissions status. In this article, you will learn more about the JAMB E-Facility portal. Therefore, simply read through the article. In these articles, you will learn how to create an E-facility, how to login into the website, and more details.
Before we proceed on the JAMB e-facility let’s see brief information about JAMB. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Is the Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The institution is entitled to the duty of conducting a unified entrance examination for prospective undergraduates into the Nigerian universities.
Also, there are responsible for administering an entrance examination for applicants of private and public Monotechnic, Polytechnics, and colleges of education in Nigeria. JAMB has the mission statement of measuring candidates’ abilities and determining if they’re suitable for tertiary level of higher education.
JAMB Website and Official Portal
I believe so far you have known more about JAMB and its aim, lets’s move on to know its official website and portal. Here is the official website of JAMB https://www.jamb.gov.ng. When you access the website, you will have access to other services they offered including:
- JAMB Registration Form.
- JAMB Brochure.
- Syllabus for JAMB UTME.
- Checking of JAMB result.
- JAMB CAPS Admissions portal.
- Change of Course or Institution.
- Admission Letter.
Admission status and many others. JAMB’s Official Portal is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility. When you visit the site above, you can then log in or sign Up and manage your account. With this access, you can get access to all the services mentioned above.
How to Create an Account
To log inconveniently to the JAMB portal you need to create your account. Creating an account is very simple, then follow the steps here:
- Get to the portal by using this link at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Get to “Create e-facility account/login” at the top of the screen.
- And click on “Create a new account”.
- Enter your Email address.
- Select your Security Question.
- Key in your security answer.
- Verify your email account.
- Get to your email and confirm it.
If you cannot find the mail in your inbox, check your Spam folder. When you found it click on the link that it’s sent from JAMB to continue your registration and fill in the necessary details, create your account.
How to Log into Your Account
When you’re through with creating your account, the next thing is to log in to your account. To log into your account is very simple. Use these steps below:
- Get to the portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Key in your Username and password in the space.
- Next, click on the “Login” button.
And you will be redirected to your profile.
How to Check 2022 Admission Status on JAMB E-Facility Portal
To check your JAMB results you’ll need to have an account, if you do not have then create one with the steps above. This will give your access to check your admission status.
In addition. If you have a JAMB Profile already, use these steps to check your JAMB admission status.
- Get to the JAMB e-facility portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB Profile using your username and password.
- Tap on the login button.
When you successfully log in, scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab. Next, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required space. Then click on the “Check Admission Status” button to see the status.
How To Check Your JAMB 2021 Result
To check your JAMB UTME results for 2021 does not necessarily need a scratch card. All Candidates can check their results online for free.
- To check online get to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacilityCheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the needed space.
- Click on the “Check My Result” widget.
- The portal will display your results if it’s ready.
Candidates should note that results ate released in batches. You can also use an SMS Short Code to check your JAMB Results “Send RESULT to 55019. Ensure it’s the phone number you used on your registration and the status of your results will be sent to you.