The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board have set up a new process for the registration of Jamb UTME 2020. The JAMB E-Pin is to be used to register for the JAMB UTME Examination. It was established to help fight fraud in the Jamb UTME Examination.
JAMB E-Pin was not created to create hardship for the candidates but to help make their registration easy. The board has changed the process of the JAMB UTME registration to reduce the stress candidates pass through. Before now JAMB has been using the scratch card that was sold in the Banks and all registration is done in the cybercafé, of the candidate’s choice.
Table of Contents
- JAMB E-PIN
- How to Register for the JAMB E-PIN
- How to pay for the Jamb E-Pin
E-Pin is a set of security codes for payment of secured transactions done for a purpose. The E-Pin is generated from software called MLM software.
The Board has advised all candidates to make sure they stay calm about the changes in the JAMB registration. This process will help reduce stress for all candidates who wish to register for the JAMB 2020 UTME Examination.
JAMB has urged all candidates who wished to apply for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board not to request the JAMB scratch card for it will not be used for registration. Candidates should not patronize anybody or Bank staff who want to sell JAMB UTME scratch card for them, because the card is no longer in use.
NOTE: The only way to register now for the JAMB UTME 2020 Examination is by getting their E-pin which will enable them to register for the examination.
How to Register for the JAMB E-PIN
JAMB has made it so easy for all candidates who wish to apply for the JAMB UTME 20202 Examination to reduce the stress and the cost of application for the JAMB 2020 UTME examination. Candidates will not register for the JAMB UTME Examination with the JAMB scratch card, which was normally used but to get this PIN. Below is a process of how you can register for your E-Pin.
Candidates who want to register for the E-Pin will use his/her phone number in getting the E-Pin. See steps:
- Candidates are to send their names (Surname, First Name, and Middle Name) in an SMS to 55019.
- A security code will be sent to the number you used in sending your name to 55019.
- You’re to pay the sum of ₦3,500 only to enable you to purchase the JAMB form.
- The code will be used at the Bank to enable the purchase of the JAMB E-Pin.
- After the purchase of the form, an E-pin SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
- You are to take this PIN to any Jamb Accredited CBT Center for registration.
- Only one number is to be used by one candidate only.
How to Pay for the JAMB E-Pin
There are different ways for candidates to pay for the JAMB E-Pin.
- Through the Bank.
- Through the POS.
- Mobile Money Operators.
- Through the ATM
- The JAMB Portal
- Through Code.
That’s how it works!
Check Out this 2020 Scholarship Program on >>> Total E&P Scholarships For Nigeria Students 2020