What is Jango radio? Jango is one of the free internet radio services you can find on the web today. Jango is also a free online music streaming service that is available worldwide. This company states that their uninterrupted playlists of songs are hand-made by their music experts. What this service does is that it recommends different playlists to users depending on the mood or activity.
It may interest you to know that Jango radio offers different playlists for activities like working out, concentrating, waking up, and commuting, unwinding, entertaining, and even sleeping. If you want to use this service, you should know that there are no filters to narrow down your search results. The only filters available are genre-based ones. Users are also able to skip songs unlimited times, like, and even ban them.
What is “Jango home”? What do you expect to see on the Jango home? Well, the Jango is filled with basic text and images. These images are images of albums. You would also get a search bar in which you can type in any artist or genre and search. This home page can be accessed at www.jango.com.
Jango Radio Sign Up
Signing up for a Jango radio account is very easy. You can easily do this using your Facebook account or email address. If you use your email address, you would have to enter your date of birth and gender. If you have a Facebook account or a mobile number, then follow the steps below to open a Jango radio account.
- Open your web browser.
- Navigate to jango.com.
- When the site opens, you would see a sign-up link at the top of the page. Click on it.
- Next, hit “Continue with Facebook” or enter your email address, select your desired password, gender, and year of birth.
- When you are through hit “Sign up”.
That’s it, you would now be logged in to your account online.
Jango Radio Log In
Logging into your Jango radio account is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser or mobile app.
- Fins the log-in link and click on it.
- After clicking, enter your email address and password.
Note that you can also log in with your Facebook account if you like.
Did you know you can download the Jango app on your mobile device? If the answer is yes, then you need a way to download the app. Here are the steps to officially download the Jango app.
- Open your app drawer.
- Next, find the Google play store icon or the app store icon and click on it.
- Hit the search bar and type in “Jango”.
- You would be directed to the app page on the play store.
- Scroll down to find the “Install” button and click on it.
Wait for the app to be downloaded and it would be installed.