The Jetblue Credit Card is issued by Barclays Bank. With this card, members can earn amazing bonus points after qualifying purchases card. Cardholders can earn JetBlue rewards, TrueBlue points, and more.
There are two JetBlue Mastercards: the JetBlue Card and the JetBlue Plus Card. However, this article will be focusing on the JetBlue Barclay card. Find out all you need to know about this card, including its outstanding benefits and rewards, application steps, how to activate, login, make a payment, etc.
JetBlue Credit Card
The Jetblue CC comes with amazing rewards for its cardholders. They include;
- Earn a bonus of 10,000 points after qualifying purchases.
- On eligible JetBlue, purchases earn 3X points.
- Earn 2X points at participating restaurants and grocery stores.
- There is no annual fee.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
- Get 50% off in-flight savings on cocktails and food purchases.
- There are no foreign transaction fees on international purchases.
These are rewards you stand to enjoy as a Barclays Jetblue Mastercard user.
JetBlue Credit Card Benefits
The Jetblue Mastercard benefits include the following:
- No blackout dates.
- Redeemable for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Points required for an award flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded to your TrueBlue account don’t expire.
- Redeem your points whenever you want.
- Earn and share TrueBlue JetBlue points together
- $0 in fraud liability protection. This means you’re not responsible for unauthorized charges you report to the bank.
- Take advantage of Chip technology.
These are the benefits of the Jetblue Barclays card.
Jetblue Credit Card Application
To enjoy the benefits that come with the Jet Blue Mastercard, you will need to apply first. You can go for a Jetblue CC pre-approval before applying. Furthermore, the application steps for the JetBlue card are very simple and fast. You can apply for this JetBlue credit card Mastercard online or visit the Barclays Bank branch nearest to you.
How to Apply for a JetBlue Credit Card
To apply for a Barclay’s JetBlue Mastercard online, kindly follow both steps below;
- Visit Barclays Bank’s website at https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Tap the “Apply Now” tab.
- On the application website, fill in the form provided with personal information, your employment and finance details, your contact information, and your security details.
- Next, click on “the box” to select your Apple rewards preference.
- Proceed to read the terms and conditions.
- Then click on the “box” to concur to the credit card terms and conditions.
- Tap the “Apply” button.
These are the steps for applying for a JetBlue Mastercard.
Jetblue Credit Card Activation
JetBluemastercard.com/Activate is an online platform where JetBlue cardholders visit to activate their new card. However, apart from activating online, cardholders can also activate over the phone or through a mobile app. Activating your new card will enable you to utilize the card. Online activation is very easy. The first thing to do is to start using and enjoying the jet.
How to Activate Your JetBlue Credit Card MasterCard Online
To activate your card, you have to register for JetBlue online service to enable you to activate your card. Here are the steps for registration:
- Go to barclaycard.co.uk/personal/customer/activate-new-barclaycard
- Tap on the “Register to activate” link.
- Click on the “Register” widget
- Fill in your personal data, key in details for logging in, and your contact information.
- Choose the medium you would want to receive your statement alerts.
- Hit the box to yield to the terms and conditions.
- Tap on the “Register” link, which will lead you to activate your card.
These are steps to activate your Jetblue Barclaycard online.
JetBlue Credit Card Login
Barclay credit card login enables cardholders to manage their cards online. With the JetBlue login portal, you can do the following;
- Access all your card details online.
- Pay your bills online.
- Check your balance
- Monitor your transactions and more.
These are the advantages of applying for the JetBlue credit card.
How To Login To JetBlue Credit Card
For your Mastercard JetBlue login, do the following:
- Visit JetBlue Mastercard’s website at https://cards.barclaycards.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Then, click on the “Cardmember Login” button from the Dropbox.
- Then, fill in your username and password.
- Lastly, tap on the “Login” button.
These are steps for JetBlue Card Login. You can proceed to view your transaction history, view your account balance, pay your bills and so on.
How To Sign Up For JetBlue Credit Card
If you don’t have an online access account, kindly follow the steps below to create one;
- Visit https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Click the log-in button.
- Select “cardmember login”
- Tap on “click here to register for online access.”
- Your social security number’s last four digits
- Provide your account number.
- Enter the current occupation Click the Continue button.
These are the steps for applying for the JetBlue Card.
Jetblue Credit Card Payment
Pay your JetBlue CC with a convenient and easy payment method. Barclay’s bank offers different ways you can make your Jetblue CC payments. Thus, you can make your payment online, in-store, or by phone.
How To Make A Bill Payment With A JetBlue Credit Card
For your Jetblue CC payments, do the following;
- Go to https://cards.barclaycards.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Tap the “Login” link.
- Click the “Cardmember Login” button from the dropbox
- Then type in your username.
- Fill in your password.
- Lastly, hit the “Login” button.
- Locate the Pay tab on your account dashboard and click on it.
These are steps to paying your JetBlue Mastercard online. To pay by phone, dial the JetBlue customer care phone number on the back of your card.
Jetblue Credit Card Customer Service
For more help and support, call Barclays MasterCard customer service. To get the customer service phone number, do this;
- Visit https://cards.barclaycards.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Tap on the Contact Us tab.
Is the JetBlue credit card a good deal?
The JetBlue Card is a good deal for JetBlue travellers who don’t fly the airline enough to justify paying an annual fee. A card is a great option for cardholders who also have high-interest debt on another card and are looking for a zero-per-cent balance transfer deal.
How much are 60000 points worth on JetBlue?
60,000 JetBlue points are worth about $750 toward travel.
What credit do you need for a JetBlue card?
The JetBlue CC score requires 700 at a minimum. That means you need to have at least good credit to get approved for the JetBlue Card.
How much are 50000 JetBlue points worth?
50,000 JetBlue points are worth about $500.