Jingle Brawl is an exciting game in the Super Brawl series. It has the least number of characters and stages. The game was founded by Nickelodeon and was released on December 26, 2009, along with Merry Mayhem.
The game is the first Nickelodeon brawl game of the series. It also features characters outside the series which include the Fairly OddParents, Fanboy and Chum Chum, back at the Barnyard, the Penguins of Madagascar Avatar.
The Last Airbender has to be unlocked before you can play, and also Danny Phantom has to be unlocked to have access to play.
In the Jingle Brawl game, you will need these qualities because only you will accomplish your objective successfully. You will need arrows to move and the key z and x to attack in the game.
Don’t forget the Jingle Brawl is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game. Brawl is a single-mode, that is you can only include one copy of each card in your deck. Repeating them during play with spells like Quadruplicate is a free game, though. You might already be used to the Singleton event that frequently comes up, since it changes the way, you express your strategy.
Characters in Jingle Brawl
They feature outsides character in the series too. The following are character in the game. There are two characters, the playable and the non-playable.
- The Fairly OddParents,
- Back at the Barnyard
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- The Last Airbender (unlockable)
- and Danny Phantom (unlockable)
- Private: appears in the Penguin Lair background.
- Kowalski: appears in the Penguin Lair background.
- Maurice: appears in the Jungle background.
- Abby: appears in the Farm Road background.
- Pip: appears in the Farm Road background.
- YO: appears in the Frosty Mart background.
- Boog regardss Shlizetti: appears in the Frosty Mart background.
- SOKKA: appears in the Wasteland background.
- Chum Chum: stays in the background next to Fanboy.
- Mort: stays in the background next to King Julien.
- Cosmo and Wanda: one of Timmy’s attacks.
- Eugene H. Krabs: appears in the Krusty Krab background.
- Squidward Tentacles appears in the Krusty Krab background.
- Sandy Cheeks: appears in the Krusty Krab background.
- Jorgen Von Strangle: appears in the Fairy World background.
- Poof: appears in the Fairy World background.
- Skipper: appears in the Penguin Lair background.
How to play Jingle Brawl
to play the game you will be using the arrow keys, z and x keys, you will be using the left and right arrows to control. The following are the process to do it.
- Firstly, you will enter the tournament mode, and then choose the character that you want to be.
- There will be one-on-one fights where you will have to do your best to win each brawl until you win the tournament
- You will use the up arrow to jump, while the down arrow to block, the right one to walk, and the left one for reverse.
- Use Z to punch, X to kick, up+ X to use a jump attack, and down+ right+ X for a special attack.
- Defeat all your opponents, and have all-around fun with this game, like only here it is possible to have.
Codes for Jingle Brawl
There are more codes on brawl, the following are codes for Jingle Brawl.
- Airbender code is AANG and can not use him in tournament
- Code for going ghost is Danny
- Ghost-town is for Danny’s area
- Free play is for arcade you can use the other 3 in
- Practices are for training or are training for the practice you can use the other 3 in
- Lemur king can be unlocked by King Julien
- Enter the code ‘wasteland’ in Aang’s stage
Who are the Characters in Jingle Brawl?
You will have to choose a character before you will start the wrestling tournament. You will pick the character you want to fight with. the following are the activated character in the game:
Fanboy, Chum Chum, SpongeBob, Jimmy, our heroes Penguins of Madagascar or the series Barnyard.