Jobs for Caregivers n the USA with Visa Sponsorship? There are loads of jobs for Caregivers with visa sponsorship in the US. Caregiver jobs are one of the jobs foreigners who want to Immigrate to the US, easily get.
Furthermore, the United State of America is one of the things richest countries in the world, so almost everyone wants to either visit the US or Immigrate to the country. However, as a caregiver, to further your caregiving career abroad, the procedure you will need to follow in order to attain that. That is why you need to read this content to the end.
Jobs for Caregivers in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Before I proceed with the key focus of this write-up I would like to break the key focus down by explaining who a caregiver is.
Who is a Caregiver? A caregiver is someone who provides care for a person or group of persons. A caregiver can be a nurse, maid etc. Further, the person offering care can be a paid or unpaid member of someone’s social network who helps people or a person with activities of daily living.
US Visa Sponsorship for Caregivers Jobs 2022
If you want to work in the US as a caregiver with visa sponsorship, you will need to get a job offer, first, before any other thing. It is when a company or individual offers you a caregiver job that you will start processing your visa.
Although your employer will first submit a petition to the US workforce before you start applying for a US work visa. Before you go over the internet to search for US jobs for caregivers, you should have in mind the type of caregiver job want to go for.
Types of Jobs for Caregivers in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2022
Beneath are the list of caregiver work in the United States of America;
- Informal Caregiver
- Home health caregiver.
- Skilled nursing home caregiver.
- Online caregiver.
- Independent caregiver.
- Senior living caregiver.
- Hospice caregiver.
- Virtual caregiver.
- In-home caregiver or non-medical caregiver.
- Family or Private Home Caregiver
- Home Health Care Caregiver
- Agency Caregiver
- Independent Caregiver
With the above list of caregiver jobs, you should know the one that suits you. Once upon know the caregiver job you want to apply for, you can proceed with the application process.
Requirement of a Caregiver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The following are some of the requirements you have to meet in other to be considered as a caregiver.
- Have a good caregiving experience.
- CPR training.
- Possess a driver’s license.
- Have a professional and friendly attitude.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Should be able to pass a required TB test and physical examination.
- The candidate must be willing to work at flexible hours.
- Have good reading and writing skills in English
These are requirements for jobs for caregivers in the USA with visa Sponsorship
Jobs For Caregivers in the USA with Visa Sponsorship Application
Applying for a caregiver job in us with visa Sponsorship is not a hard task. Once you have your Curriculum Vitae, Application letter and the official website address for the US caregiver job, you are good to go.
US Immigration department offers procedures to which foreigners can get visa Sponsorship jobs in the US. So to stand a chance to get the visa Sponsorship job, you need to follow the procedure involved.
How to Apply for a Caregiver Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2022
To apply for a caregiver job with visa sponsorship, here are the basic steps to take;
- Get your CV and an Application letter ready
- Search for US Caregiver Job on the internet. Go to sites like usjobs.com, indeed.com etc.
- Find the job, go through the job details
- Apply for the job, by filling out the application form
- Forward your CV and application letter if requested
- Wait for the Interview, if you pass this stage
- After the interview, if you are successful, you will receive a job offer
- The Employer will notify the US workforce, the USCIS.
- The Employer submits the labour condition application to DOL for certification. And also register the USCIB for the Annual H-1B lottery and to file a petition for visa Sponsorship on your behalf
- Your potential employer will have to submit complete forms 1-129 to the USCIS for selection beneficiaries.
After filing the petition, the Employer will let you know when to apply for the US work visa. These are procedures on how to sponsor a caregiver in the US.
USA H-1B Visa Sponsorship for Caregiver Jobs
Caregivers looking for jobs in the US with visa Sponsorship, the H-1B Visa may be the best for you. The US H-1B visa sponsorship enables employers or companies in the USA to employ foreign graduates to work in their various establishments.
How to get US H1B Visa Sponsorship for Caregiver Job
Below are 6 ways to get an H1B visa sponsored by the United State;
- Find a suitable available job in the H1B visa sponsorship Database.
- Apply for a US job online and get an offer.
- Find an internship job
- Find US boutique consulting companies.
- Find Global consulting companies.
- Apply for University Job in the USA
These are ways to get a visa H1B Visa sponsorship.
What are the Duties and Responsibility of a Caregiver
Whether a private home caregiver or a live-in Caregiver, the following are the general responsibilities of a caregiver;
- Monitor medications.
- Helps to provide transportation.
- Offers mobility assistance.
- Gives emotional support.
- A caregiver helps with personal care.
- Assist with food preparation.
- Prepare a care plan.
- Provide companionship.
- Assist with basic needs.
- Help with housekeeping.
These are some of the sore responsibilities of a caregiver.
Hospitals that Sponsor Foreign Nurses (Caregiver jobs)
Nurses can also work as caregivers in the US. If you are a certified nursing assistant, a home health aide or a Licensed Practical nurse, you can get employed as a caregiver in any of the U.S hospitals. All you need to do is to find a hospital that offers visa Sponsorship to foreigners and apply for vacancies.
List of US Hospitals that Sponsor Foreign Nurses
The Hospitals in the United States that Sponsor foreign nurses are as follows:
- Norwalk Community Hospital.
- Happy Home Health Services.
- Colorado West Healthcare System.
- Southern California Hospital.
- Oak Ridge Care Center.
- Fairview Rehab and Nursing home.
- Foothill Regional Medical Center.
- GreenDoor Placement.
These are a list of hospitals in the United States that offer visa Sponsorship to foreigners.
What Qualifications do I Need to work as a Professional Caregiver in the U.S?
The function of a professional caregiver is a sensitive one, so you should have the basic qualifications. And you need more than a high school diploma to qualify for the job.
However, the educational qualifications for a professional or agency caregiver include a diploma in Nursing or Certificate in Nursing assurance, good communication skills and working experience.
Can I work as a caregiver in the USA?
If you are a caregiver outside the US, you can work as a caregiver in the US. All you need to do is first apply for a caregiver job in the US, to get a job offer.
Is there Caregiver Jobs in the USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship
Yes, there are many caregiver jobs available in the US for Foreigners with visa Sponsorship. You can find one online by visiting our jobs portal.