This article is all about the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Data Correction Procedure. If you have taken JAMB before, and you want some information changed, this is the article for you.
This article is for those who wish to change their first choice of institution, the second choice of institution, passport, gender, UTME subject correction, course correction, profile correction, state, and local government area.
Recommended for You >>> Reasons Students Fail JAMB – Why Do Students Fail JAMB | JAMB CBT Exam
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Data Correction
PS: All changes for course/institution, names, date of birth, gender, state/LGA of origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only). This fee is to be made whenever you decide to make a change regarding your data.
JAMB Data Correction Procedures for 2020 Candidates
If you want to make any changes regarding your JAMB data, follow the procedures outlined below;
- Proceed to the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to the portal with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services on the left side panel.
- From the drop-down, select the ‘2020 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2020 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
- Then proceed to make the payment.
After making the payment, please go to either the closest JAMB office or any JAMB accredited centre to complete the process.
JAMB Data Correction Procedures for 2019 Candidates
For 2019 candidates and downwards, follow the procedures below to change your data on the JAMB portal.
- Proceed to the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Advance to login with your email and password.
- Click on the ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/institution, names, date of birth, gender, state/LGA of origin.
2019 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT centre. The window for data correction is still open as of now.